Pic of Christmas

SherryCherish

Reaction score
Since i created a thread about decorte xmas. Thought to created a pictures of anything christmas u like to share with. If you don't want to, that's fine, u have right for ur own privacy. I like share mine.

My Xmas Tree

decortexmas005nm6.jpg

My fireplace

decortexmas006qa2.jpg

I will going take pic of my kids with christmas someday!

aww thats beautiful christmas tree u got there and the fireplace is awesome too! :)

WOW what a beautiful christmas tree and stocking on the fireplace :lol:

If I have my own house then would love to get decoration on christmas tree to make look beautiful!!!! lol :lol:

Wow it's look beautiful and nicee xmas tree OoOo get nice fireplace as warmm with hot cocoa :D

Wow beautiful but too dark to see.. I will take picture when get cut fresh tree this weekend! :):):)

Wow, very lovely SherryCherish :)...

Wow! That's a nice pics you got there. I will take a pic of my tree soon. :)

*shake my booty*~ exciting.. I'll have take picture of Xmas tree (pssst) little messy because of 4 kitten are tend to steal snowman decorates.. I'll try my best fix it... and also will take picture of fireplace tonite..
hopefully!!!
:fingersx:

Very beautiful tree there SherryCherish, I also see a lot of Christmas presents being under that tree you have over there, getting too excite for Christmas? *peeking under SherryCherish's tree to find my name on a present* :giggle:

thank you everyone, aww, i don't see anyone put up christmas pictures here. Hopefully someday.

myxmastree.gif

My xmas tree... (Grrrr to My 4 kitten are tends make messy my xmas tree and decorate nearby the window)
Don't worry about xmas messy.. LOL

Will post fireplace later..

WOW GalaxyAngelz, your xmas tree look so pretty .. dont worry about the cat did your xmas tree lol .. it look so pretty!!! it almost it look not messy!! lol lol :lol:

I wish I could oh well lol but one day if can post from my mom's xmas tree can count in? lol :lol:

GA wow ur lucky to have a high ceiling! ur xmas tree look so lovely! but more prettiest if have presents underneath eh

GA wow ur lucky to have a high ceiling! ur xmas tree look so lovely! but more prettiest if have presents underneath eh

Yea.. Lovely high ceiling but.. few days ago, my hubby and I went over to see the Canadian Tire store and spotted way way way highest xmas tree... I think looks alike 10 ft tall... but not sure how many ft tall.. Looks extreme COOL.. *checking the price* I was flip my mind out because the price was 799.99 dollars for that Christmas tree.. I asked my hubby, why don't we buy this? He said.. "You're frigg'n nuts." I lauff'n so hard at him.. then walk away from Christmas section area... and surf around the things what we should plan buy something christmas gift but turn it out nothing what we need for...

yeah believe that. tall xmas tree is expensive. Try after christmas sale, will be awesome sale.

GA, your christmas tree look nice. Is it 6' tall?
myxmastree.gif

My xmas tree... (Grrrr to My 4 kitten are tends make messy my xmas tree and decorate nearby the window)
Don't worry about xmas messy.. LOL

Will post fireplace later..

I have taken some pics of my christmas tree but it is in roll of film which mean have to wait to finish the film before get it develop. Then I will post it here.
Fireplace? Do I have to take a pic of my fireplace? My fireplace has been turn into a mini wine cellar. :giggle: We don't use it for fires as we have gas heating now. :)

GA, your christmas tree look nice. Is it 6' tall?

I have taken some pics of my christmas tree but it is in roll of film which mean have to wait to finish the film before get it develop. Then I will post it here.
Fireplace? Do I have to take a pic of my fireplace? My fireplace has been turn into a mini wine cellar. :giggle: We don't use it for fires as we have gas heating now. :)

Yea.. it's almost size.. it's 6.5 ft tall

Back