Phone reccomendation

If he's got his own job and paying it completely out of his own pocket, by all means he's entitled to do so, unless the purchase requires him being 18+ or something for the plan, in which I have no idea about it, but I would presume that the minimum age to sign up for a phone contract is probably 18 in the states, note that I am NOT referring to prepaid phones right now.

Guys think back to when you were a kid and you wanted that Atari/NES or GI Joe action figure, or that old computer, or that dog, or that playskool cookhouse, or that big big powerwheels jeep. You saw the big fat $200 on the price tag, you yanked your mom or dad's shirt to get their attention and pointed at your desired possession. You remember your mom and dad saying "no, next time honey/buddy". And you went home dissappointed and sat in the car pouting.

Now, reverse that around and say you had $200 you earned from working somehow, now do you feel your purchase is justifiable?

With that point being said.
I'm still wondering, what provider Mockingbird is going for or if he's going for an unlocked phone - certain providers can't use some phones if they're locked for that carrier. (Ie, locked AT&T Phones can't use Tmobile service, vice versa).

An unlocked cellphone will allow you to use any provider regardless of whom it is, as long as you have a service in that sim card. You could even pop in your friend's sim card.

My kid has one

all three of my kids have one. 8,10,&12 for the simple fact is just incase I'm stuck somewhere and can't get home in time, I can call them so they don't get scared. My 10 yr old is going to middle school next year and my 8 yr old is going to be walking home by herself. I always am out there and it doesn't replace my parenting but it has saved us many times for one reason or another. I love the caperone capabilities because what if someone takes your child? I can find them within seconds. See that's another reason diehard biker I have it for protection from those looney's who want to kidnap and I refuse my child to be a victim. But that's my opinion.

Hi,

I don't know where to find this....sorry?

Okay, my hearing parents need two cellphones with voice and text. So I had been goggle for the cellphones plan (cheap rate) compares...I could not find better plan.

Do you have any idea where I can find it?

Thank you,

Deafbear

I use the LG Dare with my telecoil. I had been using the EnV2. The Dare seems louder and clearer. The Dare has a T3/M3 rating. I'll be honest with you the rating of T4/M4 to me seems to have a better quality sound but not necessarily a louder sound.

Hask12,

Thank you for give me information about LG Dare.... But my parents like the basic(simply) and old -fashion way...not tech thing. They are both over 70's. Sorry about that.

Deafbear

Thanks for the post on the Wireless cord foro the T-coil.

I've been looking at new Sk, and just don't work with my t-coil, and I may of found my answer for it.

Back