Phonak sky V70 sp hearing aids

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been wearing Phonak sky V70 sp hearing aids since saturday and I cannot use tcoil ear hooks . The audilogist cannot find a manual tcoil program. Any advice?
My second issue, I cannot hear for an instant when I clap my hands, turn off the lights , use the stapler etc. Sounds don't sound natural for a short time.
Thanks in advance .

It’s easy to put a t coil program on the Sky V70 hearing aids. You have to go to additional programs and add it there.

any t coil program doesn't show up in the software

It’s easy to put a t coil program on the Sky V70 hearing aids. You have to go to additional programs and add it there.

any t coil program doesn't show up in the software

It must do as I have a t coil program and also wear the Sky V70.

Could this vary by location? If I remember right NaidaUP is in the UK and I can't find where highlands is. Also, could what you choices be vary by how your audi as set things up?

Could this vary by location? If I remember right NaidaUP is in the UK and I can't find where highlands is. Also, could what you choices be vary by how your audi as set things up?

No the software is the same. Phonak Target software is the same.

Do you just use a manual program or it's automatic when worn. Also, can you phones automatically in dual phone mode? I couldn't . The audiologist said I may need to use magnets .

Do you just use a manual program or it's automatic when worn. Also, can you phones automatically in dual phone mode? I couldn't . The audiologist said I may need to use magnets .

To use ear hooks, it’s manual. To use DuoPhone I use magents and it’s automatic for me.

I have been wearing Phonak sky V70 sp hearing aids since saturday and I cannot use tcoil ear hooks . The audilogist cannot find a manual tcoil program. Any advice?
My second issue, I cannot hear for an instant when I clap my hands, turn off the lights , use the stapler etc. Sounds don't sound natural for a short time.
Thanks in advance .
Finally , I have a telecoil program. It works.
As for my second issue, I've had my audi set soundrelax and noiseblock off . This solved the issue .

To use ear hooks, it’s manual. To use DuoPhone I use magents and it’s automatic for me.
I still can't use duophone mode. Do you hear phone on both ears? Is that good enough in loudness?

I still can't use duophone mode. Do you hear phone on both ears? Is that good enough in loudness?

You may have to press your program button to get to DuoPhone if it’s not set to automatic.

The software automatically lowers the high frequencies in DuoPhone program so I had to have them higher again. Now I can hear loads better in noise when on the phone.

I am at home and tried to use duophone mode with my mobile phone but I failed. Neither a magnet nor the manual phone program worked. I just hear the weak phone signal in the ear I hold phone and not in the other ear. Am I missing something? The audiologist added a manual program but it does nothing. I cant have binaural hearing when using mobile .

If I use telecoil ear hooks then I hear from two ears

I am at home and tried to use duophone mode with my mobile phone but I failed. Neither a magnet nor the manual phone program worked. I just hear the weak phone signal in the ear I hold phone and not in the other ear. Am I missing something? The audiologist added a manual program but it does nothing. I cant have binaural hearing when using mobile .

Your audiologist needs to tick the box next to DuoPhone to allow it to go to both ears.

Back