Person Below Me

Countless of times.. ;)

TPBM: Do you scream someone's name out loud?

Maybe? Depending on the circumstances. :D

TPBM What’s the biggest crock you’ve overheard someone say?

Maybe? Depending on the circumstances. :D

TPBM What’s the biggest crock you’ve overheard someone say?

The former neighbor who talk a lot of JW stuffs.

TPBM: What is the biggest excuse you've ever heard at work?

The former neighbor who talk a lot of JW stuffs.

TPBM: What is the biggest excuse you've ever heard at work?

Well coworkers talk and make comparisons with one another. I overheard a coworker complain about the discrepancy of what a woman gets paid compared to men, and literally taking shots at our management out loud.

TPBM YOUR best work excuse?

Well coworkers talk and make comparisons with one another. I overheard a coworker complain about the discrepancy of what a woman gets paid compared to men, and literally taking shots at our management out loud.

TPBM YOUR best work excuse?

Well I have plenty of sick days in the bank.. I rarely use it. I've used white lie a couple of times when I had bad day and don't feel like going to work. Not the best excuse though but enough to burn a sick day and stay home.

TPBM: The worst complaint you heard?

Well I have plenty of sick days in the bank.. I rarely use it. I've used white lie a couple of times when I had bad day and don't feel like going to work. Not the best excuse though but enough to burn a sick day and stay home.

TPBM: The worst complaint you heard?

Easy. A customer blamed us for an overdrawn account. Lame! :lol:

TPBM Has a child ever said something amusing to you?

Easy. A customer blamed us for an overdrawn account. Lame! :lol:

TPBM Has a child ever said something amusing to you?

Yes one time a child said out loud: "Mommy has to wear a shirt to cover up her milk makers" :lol:

TPBM: Same ?

Yes one time a child said out loud: "Mommy has to wear a shirt to cover up her milk makers" :lol:

TPBM: Same ?

Uh oh! :lol:

God yes, my daughter told me recently that she wanted “boob implantations”! She thinks well ahead of her own growth. :lol:

TPBM Have you had an amusing deaf related experience?

Uh oh! :lol:

God yes, my daughter told me recently that she wanted “boob implantations”! She thinks well ahead of her own growth. :lol:

TPBM Have you had an amusing deaf related experience?

:lol: smart for her age!

Yes when I was in 20's I hung out with them quite often.

TPBM: What was the amusing things hearing people say to you?

:lol: smart for her age!

Yes when I was in 20's I hung out with them quite often.

TPBM: What was the amusing things hearing people say to you?

During my pre-CI deaf years, I’ve seen guys use junk signing and naughty charades. :doh:

TPBM What is the funniest thing you’ve seen people do on the road?

During my pre-CI deaf years, I’ve seen guys use junk signing and naughty charades. :doh:

TPBM What is the funniest thing you’ve seen people do on the road?

Drivers shaving or putting make up on on the freeway.

TPBM: When you get stuck in traffic, what do you do to kill time?

When I get stuck in traffic I usually will just observe what's going on around me.. if I know its going to be a long wait in traffic I will call ( fact time )my mother or with my bestie ( hands free of course ).
TTPBM: Are you close to your siblings?

It's a mixed bag. I'm #2 of 4 siblings and the only special ED in the family. I like #1, the eldest, but there is communication pblms. #3 sis, don't like her, our personalities clash. #4 the baby, we get along great.

TPBM: What's your favorite photograph? Don't describe it, post it.

No takers for this one, OK I perceive what one says and know it's it is totally wrong, offensive, inappropriate and know it can't be what they said but it's so funny and you can't tell them what you thought they said, and try not to laugh, sorry again, TPBM have you ever seen the northern lights

Back