Person Below Me

Yeah, a few occasion that I forgot that I didn't have cash in my pocket.. I use debit card as back up in case.

TPBM: Any vacation plans for this year?
Yes, i am going to the Stanley hotel i hope soon...!!!!!!

TPBM: What is your day like for today?

Yes, i am going to the Stanley hotel i hope soon...!!!!!!

TPBM: What is your day like for today?

Not too shabby.. a cooler weather today then back to warmer tomorrow and Thursday.

TPBM: If you were to paint your own room, what color do you like?

•facepalm• Guess!

TPBM Any protective accessories? (Steering covers, tinted windows, etc)

I have dashboard mat to protect from sunlight and seat cover as well.

TPBM: Ever try to put moonshine in your gas tank? :lol:

s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg

TPBM Do you sleep late on weekends?

That’s a big hell no! :lol:

TPBM Ever went to get your mail half dressed?

Ditto too...

I have done that on several occasion... the mailbox is about 30 feet down from my house. ;)

TPBM: I'll make a bet that TPBM has done the same thing? :fingersx:

Ditto too...

I have done that on several occasion... the mailbox is about 30 feet down from my house. ;)

TPBM: I'll make a bet that TPBM has done the same thing? :fingersx:
Shit yes, at this point I have an informal policy of only collecting my mail while improperly or impartially dressed. It's practically a family tradition.

TPBM: Have you ever gone way the fuck back in time and revisited a forum you haven't seen in more than 10 years just to see what was up with those fine folks (aka my story right now)?

Shit yes, at this point I have an informal policy of only collecting my mail while improperly or impartially dressed. It's practically a family tradition.

TPBM: Have you ever gone way the fuck back in time and revisited a forum you haven't seen in more than 10 years just to see what was up with those fine folks (aka my story right now)?

Ditto on the mail. So what, guess that is why I’m not a morning person!

Um, no. There’s a reason why I leave those sites but I don’t have the time or patience to get reacquainted with those who may have left also.

TPBM Ever driven half dressed?

Back