Person Below Me

Yeah definitely. Although not my childhood dream of being a professional dancer, I like to see how raw info comes together to illustrate many things.Downside? Accounting/auditing can get redundant.

TPBM What childhood trait do you still express today?

Integrity and respect.

TPBM: What about you?

Passionate and unpredictable.

TPBM What is your physical intensity limit?

I'd say at mostly moderate amount... I can do large amount on some things.

TPBM: What was the best competition you ever have?

I'd say at mostly moderate amount... I can do large amount on some things.

TPBM: What was the best competition you ever have?

During my soccer days in high school. We could get just as nasty as the guys in football! :lol:

Same ???

During my soccer days in high school. We could get just as nasty as the guys in football! :lol:

Same ???

:lol: :thumb:

Winning 1st place in scholarship in a tournament in a single event competing around 75 bowlers.

TPBM: Growing up, who was your inspiration?

For the most part, my dad. I have alot if his personality and work ethic. As for the rest, I’ll just leave this right here...

TPBM Ever receive anonymous messages of people wanting to know you?

For the most part, my dad. I have alot if his personality and work ethic. As for the rest, I’ll just leave this right here...

TPBM Ever receive anonymous messages of people wanting to know you?

Once in a while and I am cautious as I have noticed some are trying to ask personal info right off the bat. :shock:

TPBM: Ever receive a message from secret admirer that you never figured out who sent it?

Once in a while and I am cautious as I have noticed some are trying to ask personal info right off the bat. :shock:

TPBM: Ever receive a message from secret admirer that you never figured out who sent it?

Yes, earlier yesterday by email. I don’t bother to find out who the person might be, they’re probably to insecure to reveal who they are.

TPBM Do you follow norms as to what most finds appropriate at certain hours or the time of day doesn’t matter to you?

Yes, earlier yesterday by email. I don’t bother to find out who the person might be, they’re probably to insecure to reveal who they are.

TPBM Do you follow norms as to what most finds appropriate at certain hours or the time of day doesn’t matter to you?

The time of day doesn't matter to me I'm open to any time of day.

TPBM: Same question.

The time of day doesn't matter to me I'm open to any time of day.

TPBM: Same question.

Doesn’t matter either. I do things at all hours, I don’t wait for the time most people perform certain activities.

TPBM Ever notice something, but can’t prove you had seen it and just dismiss it to bad beer last night?

Doesn’t matter either. I do things at all hours, I don’t wait for the time most people perform certain activities.

TPBM Ever notice something, but can’t prove you had seen it and just dismiss it to bad beer last night?

Yes, I have some moments like that.

TPBM: Ever had a dream and suddenly felt like it is real?

Yes, I have some moments like that.

TPBM: Ever had a dream and suddenly felt like it is real?

Something like that. I dreamed I had woken up only to find myself waking up again and when I really woke up, I did not know if I was dreaming or not. Don’t ask, I have NO idea what that was about. :lol:

TPBM What usually happens in your nightmares?

:lol: Not going to ask. ;)

One time I woke up from a nightmare... and was breathing hard. Was not able to get back to sleep after a long while.

TPBM: The longest sleep you ever had?

:lol: Not going to ask. ;)

One time I woke up from a nightmare... and was breathing hard. Was not able to get back to sleep after a long while.

TPBM: The longest sleep you ever had?

Easy, the weekend after midterms and finals. Practically ALL afternoon! Of course I am just a night owl preferring to study at night. :razz:

TPBM Longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?

Easy, the weekend after midterms and finals. Practically ALL afternoon! Of course I am just a night owl preferring to study at night. :razz:

TPBM Longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?

We're vampires! :razz:

Over 24 hours after high school graduation and partied with classmates all night.

TPBM: Do you still stay in touch with your high school classmates?

We're vampires! :razz:

Over 24 hours after high school graduation and partied with classmates all night.

TPBM: Do you still stay in touch with your high school classmates?

Matter of fact, I forgot about them after Tampa! I guess we just grow apart?

TPBM Craziest city you’ve ever visited?

I'm still in touch with a few... most of them grew apart years afterwards.

South Padre Island during spring break from high school.

TPBM: Same ?

Something like that. I dreamed I had woken up only to find myself waking up again and when I really woke up, I did not know if I was dreaming or not. Don’t ask, I have NO idea what that was about. :lol:
I used to do that. As I recall it was usually during a nap. It may have been during my postpartum depression. It was over 20 years ago.

Manilla, Philippines is the craziest city Ive ever been in.

TPBM: If you had a choice, what country in the world would you live in?

Back