Person Below Me

Easy, frequent unlawful
nutkick.gif

TPBM How do you act around cops?

Easy, frequent unlawful
nutkick.gif

TPBM How do you act around cops?

I've been pulled over a few times... just as normal person I can be and never had issues communicating with cops.

How do you act around UPS deliveryman?

Anxious - to see the package and slam the door in his face! :lol:
No seriously, appreciative and thankful for the delivery.

TPBM Ever dealt with a rude customer?

Anxious - to see the package and slam the door in his face! :lol:
No seriously, appreciative and thankful for the delivery.

TPBM Ever dealt with a rude customer?

:lol:

Oh yes, on several occasion.. some people fail to understand that shipping packages internationally needs to be clear by customs. I try to explain things I could like a passport for the packages as an example and what is needed to clear and reducing delays. Some customers try to make things harder. smh

TPBM: Same question.

Oh yeah, it’s a frequent occurrence. We send out notices if an account has been overdrawn and various fees applied, only to be contacted to deny the transaction happened. Some were the result of their spouses who caused the situation without knowing it.

TPBM Craziest way you’ve celebrated any milestones?

Oh yeah, it’s a frequent occurrence. We send out notices if an account has been overdrawn and various fees applied, only to be contacted to deny the transaction happened. Some were the result of their spouses who caused the situation without knowing it.

TPBM Craziest way you’ve celebrated any milestones?

Celebrated New Years at co worker's house.. we partied and host hired a stripper... I'll leave it at that. ;)

Celebrated New Years at co worker's house.. we partied and host hired a stripper... I'll leave it at that. ;)

This is a little awkward, but after a friend and I graduated from college, we had a joint little party at our dorm. We had to keep it down, so we decided to drag ourselves out and go to a bar. While getting there, my friend and I were encouraged to flash someone on the highway. Instead we took off our underthings and tossed them out the car window! smh

TPBM How much, as a percentage, do you follow societal norms?

This is a little awkward, but after a friend and I graduated from college, we had a joint little party at our dorm. We had to keep it down, so we decided to drag ourselves out and go to a bar. While getting there, my friend and I were encouraged to flash someone on the highway. Instead we took off our underthings and tossed them out the car window! smh

TPBM How much, as a percentage, do you follow societal norms?

I'd guess around 80.

TPBM: I'm curious about the same question...

I'd guess around 80.

TPBM: I'm curious about the same question...

I’d guess 25, what’s established doesn’t work for me. ;)

TPBM Upon viewing your bank balance, you find a large amount deposited in error. Report it or losers weepers finders keepers?

I’d guess 25, what’s established doesn’t work for me. ;)

TPBM Upon viewing your bank balance, you find a large amount deposited in error. Report it or losers weepers finders keepers?

I'd report it and get it straighten out, I like to keep track of my financial and make sure everything is done correctly.

TPBM: Ever had the account compromised?

I'd report it and get it straighten out, I like to keep track of my financial and make sure everything is done correctly.

TPBM: Ever had the account compromised?

Not from my bank account but I had a credit card fraudulently used. Beware of lesser known online businesses.

TPBM AD has been unofficially called ‘dead’. YOUR idea to resurrect this site?

Not from my bank account but I had a credit card fraudulently used. Beware of lesser known online businesses.

TPBM AD has been unofficially called ‘dead’. YOUR idea to resurrect this site?

Hmm I could think of a couple of things but it may be hard to bring those back.

TPBM: What if there is an end?

TPBM: Are you ready for St Patrick's Day? ;)

I wish! :lol: Will be working unfortunately.

TPBM Are you expecting winter to show its face one more time before warmer temps become the norm?

Maybe with rain if that ever comes again... the temperature where I am is breaking 70 degrees this week.

TPBM: What is your favorite beach spot?

Trunk Bay in the Virgin Islands. I was there on a cruise. So beautiful.

TPBM, if you work, do you like your job?

Trunk Bay in the Virgin Islands. I was there on a cruise. So beautiful.

TPBM, if you work, do you like your job?

I don't mind the job.. get paid to workout and sometime you'd be amused on how customer try to be sneaky to ship something overseas....

I don't mind the job.. get paid to workout and sometime you'd be amused on how customer try to be sneaky to ship something overseas....

Yeah definitely. Although not my childhood dream of being a professional dancer, I like to see how raw info comes together to illustrate many things.Downside? Accounting/auditing can get redundant.

TPBM What childhood trait do you still express today?

Back