Person Below Me

Pool, unless I'm sore and aching, then hot tub.

TPBM Danger Noodle or Nope Rope? (for some reason no one ever picks nope rope {talking about alt name for a snake} i like nope rope)

TPBM Danger Noodle or Nope Rope? (for some reason no one ever picks nope rope {talking about alt name for a snake} i like nope rope)

Neither actually- have never heard of either one but Danger Noodle sounds interesting lol.

TPBM- Your best "Wake-me-up" (aka yourself) method?

My cat wakes me up (unless you mean something like coffee). Unfortunately, his "clock" is off and he's been trying to get me up earlier than I want to. He's not waiting for the light on the timer to come one. :(

TPBM: What's your favorite carving for a Jack-o-lantern?

TPBM: What's your favorite carving for a Jack-o-lantern?

I like the standard triangle eyes, triangle nose and pointy teeth.

TPBM, what household or outdoor chore do you hate the most?

I like the standard triangle eyes, triangle nose and pointy teeth.

TPBM, what household or outdoor chore do you hate the most?

When I was young, weeding and raking leaves, but I hire local kids to do that.

TPBM fixed rate savings fund or fluctuating investments?

Fluctuating. Higher and faster return.

TPBM: Which sing language do you use the most? SEE, PSE or ASL?

I use mostly PSE and ASL. Depends who I am talking to. Some deaf like speaking with Sign.

TPBM: Are you into the pumpkin spice trend?

I use mostly PSE and ASL. Depends who I am talking to. Some deaf like speaking with Sign.

TPBM: Are you into the pumpkin spice trend?

I tried a maple/pumpkin and bourbon cocktail on my birthday, the verdict? It stays in pumpkin pies on my table!

TPBM Has a hearing person curious about ASL, initially asked for swearing signs?

I tried a maple/pumpkin and bourbon cocktail on my birthday, the verdict? It stays in pumpkin pies on my table!

TPBM Has a hearing person curious about ASL, initially asked for swearing signs?

Yep happens often.

TBPM: Are you a night owl?

3 jobs (used to hold 2 jobs in the early days)

TPBM: Are you going to stay home or travel on your upcoming holidays? (Thanksgiving and Christmas)

I will be going to my family's for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but they live only 15 minutes away.

TPBM, what is your favorite item in your closet?

Easy, that would be my knee-high boots! ;)

TPBM Are you superstitious?

Yes, especially with people putting their shoes on the table or kitchen bench. I believe it is bad luck to have your shoes on the table. Additionally, the something blue, something old, something borrowed and something new to wear on your wedding day. And I am a tad intimidated by the number 666.

TPBM: How do you treat yourself? (e.g. spa bath, chocolate, massage, shopping therapy, laser tag, new video game, etc)

Does a 6pk of beer count? ;)

What's the oldest, nastiest, clothing garment that you still wear/use and can't bear getting rid of?

That’s a big HELL NO! I am conscious about rewearing unlaundered garments, BUT if you must know, I do have several older bikinis that need to be thrown out - I’ll leave it at that.

TPBM Reveal a personal secret.

Back