Person Below Me

if I would have to go back in past i would had changed few things about myself but oh well

TPBM do you like chocolate ice cream?

I sure do. However, Strawberries and cream is my favorite.

TPBM -*-*-*-*-*-*- Which is better? Top or bottom pic?
tumblr_oufecsEGxn1vnghdeo1_1280.jpg

I sure do. However, Strawberries and cream is my favorite.

TPBM -*-*-*-*-*-*- Which is better? Top or bottom pic?
tumblr_oufecsEGxn1vnghdeo1_1280.jpg
I have a hunch for you it would not matter.

TPBM, do you sleep with blankets or just a sheet?

Yes, but luckily most of the time my 20+ lb kitty sleeps at the foot of the other side (queen bed).

TPBM, what's your favorite sport to participate in?

Yes, but luckily most of the time my 20+ lb kitty sleeps at the foot of the other side (queen bed).

TPBM, what's your favorite sport to participate in?
Swimming. I go to my local gym a lot. They have 3 pools.

TPBM, what's your favorite brand of TP?

Marbled

TPBM, have you ever done a somersault while taking a shower? (Just did that today myself lol)

No, unless you count Rock Festival at Gally (way back when...not even sure they do this anymore...)

TPBM- ever win anything from Powerball?
No, but I don't play often at all. I did win $250 on a local lottery once, though.

TPBM, have you ever seen something you never thought you would, and if so, what was it?

The Rockies, the Southwest, the west coast....and all by train.

TPBM, do you shop at boutiques?

Some boutiques, yes, especially in small home towns. Its nice, small and quaint. Now that I have my passport I am ready to find some out of the country.
TPBM~ Do you have your passport and where would you go?

TPBM~ Do you have your passport and where would you go?

Yes I do- my third one.
I'd love to go to Scotland, Germany, Belgium, England (again), Italy (again)... maybe Australia...many others I'm not remembering right now lol.

TPBM-
Where would you want to live- anywhere in the world?

Yes I do- my third one.
I'd love to go to Scotland, Germany, Belgium, England (again), Italy (again)... maybe Australia...many others I'm not remembering right now lol.

TPBM-
Where would you want to live- anywhere in the world?
Ireland, my family came to America from Ireland in the 1600s. Also America is going down hill :(
TPBM do you prefer pools or hot tubes?

Back