Person Below Me

Waterboardimg. :shock:
Just kidding!!

TPBM, what are the hours you generally sleep?
I try to sleep all the hours! But mist noon to 2 pm, 9pm to midnight, 5am to 8am. The joys of newborns.

TPBM are you ready for Halloween?

I try to sleep all the hours! But mist noon to 2 pm, 9pm to midnight, 5am to 8am. The joys of newborns.

TPBM are you ready for Halloween?

I guess so, just another day of working.

TPBM, are you ready for fall season?

Normally I'd say yes, but I don't want to pack fall clothes for my upcoming trip, so hope it holds off for 3 weeks. :D

TPBM, what type of car do you drive?

Normally I'd say yes, but I don't want to pack fall clothes for my upcoming trip, so hope it holds off for 3 weeks. :D

TPBM, what type of car do you drive?

A car comfortable enough to sleep in on road trips. :D

TPBM, do you mind hordes of squirrels around your house?

A car comfortable enough to sleep in on road trips. :D

TPBM, do you mind hordes of squirrels around your house?

I have no idea.. never experienced that... but don't think I'd like hordes as they'll throw acorns or whatever at you...and tease dogs (Gordon Ramsay the squirrel used to do that to my friend's beagles. Alas 1 of the beagles killed poor Gordon eventually).

TPBM- Have you ever had bird poop land on you (Including seagull)?

My college History teacher. He used ASL (he was hearing.) He had a great personality and didn't make the class boring.
Very cool. Your college History teacher sounds like the American History college teacher I had.

TPBM- Have you ever had bird poop land on you (Including seagull)?

I have a cpl times. But, nothing that drenched me. Its considered "good luck" right?

Do you purchase "generic" brand HA batteries? And what size battery?

I buy Walgreens (generic) and use 685's

Right now my batteries are free from the audiologist because I got a new HA recently and a years worth come with the cost - mostly paid by my insurance.

TPBM: Lefty or righty?

I'm a righty. But I'll take whatever hand is offered to me.

TPBM, what kind of flowers do you like?

Only if the lightening "catches my eye".

TPBM: Have you ever ridden a long distance train?

Yes, on California Zephyr and Coast Starlight.

TPBM, have you done a cross country road trip?

TPBM, have you done a cross country road trip?

I have gone cross county many times! Oh wait!...you said country. Never.

TPBM: If you won a million dollars, what are the 1st 2 things you would do/buy?

I have gone cross county many times! Oh wait!...you said country. Never.

TPBM: If you won a million dollars, what are the 1st 2 things you would do/buy?
1st: Give x% to charities (and, no, Cappy, I don't consider you to be a charity ;) )
2nd: Put the rest into a savings account and then think about how to spend SOME of it.

TPBM: What foods make you gag?

TPBM: What foods make you gag?

Lima beans, Liver & Onions, Cream chipped beef (otherwise known as s### on a shingle), brussel sprouts and for those who will be shocked...

bacon, peanut butter (the kind in a jar) and coffee.

TPBM- Do you miss your childhood home?

Lima beans, Liver & Onions, Cream chipped beef (otherwise known as s### on a shingle), brussel sprouts and for those who will be shocked...

bacon, peanut butter (the kind in a jar) and coffee.

TPBM- Do you miss your childhood home?
Until you got to the bacon & peanut butter, I was going to say were we're alike. :D

I think about my old homes, but I wouldn't say I miss them.

TPBM: How many homes have you lived in?

Until you got to the bacon & peanut butter, I was going to say were we're alike. :D

I think about my old homes, but I wouldn't say I miss them.

TPBM: How many homes have you lived in?

LOL I've been threatened with defriending with the bacon/PB dislike of mine :D

11... 12 counting Gallaudet & Aunt's house during college summer school, 13 if you count NC twice (have lived in same house two different times). All that from birth lol.

TPBM- what is your ideal/dream house and/or living arrangement/location?

LOL I've been threatened with defriending with the bacon/PB dislike of mine :D

11... 12 counting Gallaudet & Aunt's house during college summer school, 13 if you count NC twice (have lived in same house two different times). All that from birth lol.

TPBM- what is your ideal/dream house and/or living arrangement/location?
*btw I hate bacon also

My dream living situation would be 6 bedroom 5 bathroom house on 40 or so acres of farm land in Ireland. :)

TPBM what is the largest and smallest pet you have even owned?

TPBM what is the largest and smallest pet you have even owned?

Largest was a medium sized yellow dog named Peanut. Smallest was a Wolf Spider. Wolfie lasted all of 2 wks because I didn't know what to feed it (I was young and dumb at the time), I did try to feed it a minnow, that he wouldn't touch. Sighs.

To the superstar below me: What is your favorite "made-up" sign? For example: when I sign "half" I run my palm-up hand across my belly, as if cutting my body in half.

Largest was a medium sized yellow dog named Peanut. Smallest was a Wolf Spider. Wolfie lasted all of 2 wks because I didn't know what to feed it (I was young and dumb at the time), I did try to feed it a minnow, that he wouldn't touch. Sighs.

To the superstar below me: What is your favorite "made-up" sign? For example: when I sign "half" I run my palm-up hand across my belly, as if cutting my body in half.
Lmao. You really shouldn't make up signs. All that you will get is shits and giggles.

Therefore, I have no made-up signs.

TPBM, what keeps you awake in the middle of the night?

Back