Perfect COUPLE (Cal and Sharky)

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
Once upon a time, a perfect name Sharky and Cal the perfect woman. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident. The mind numbing question is: Who was the survivor?

Scroll down for answer=======

The perfect woman Cal survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man. Women stop reading here. That is the end of the joke.

Men keep'a scrollin'...

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. And that explains why there was a car accident. By the way, if you're a woman and you're reading this, this illustrates another point: Women never listen, either.

OPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I realized Cal not a woman he a man! OPPSSS! ha ha ha ha ha sorry. ha :giggle::rockon::bowlol::bowlol:

GTM.. kindly go jump off a cliff into a cold river!!!! Calvin and I aint a couple!! PPPFFFFTT dream on... blah hell man...

GTM.. kindly go jump off a cliff into a cold river!!!! Calvin and I aint a couple!! PPPFFFFTT dream on... blah hell man...

congrate you and calvin are already get married!! ohh waittt wrong me :laugh2: uh oh *running to hide* jkjk

Folks, remember I have Sharky's address so I'll send over the congratulations card. :p

congrate you and calvin are already get married!! ohh waittt wrong me :laugh2: uh oh *running to hide* jkjk

Surely ya jest eh, Panther?? PPFttt I aint married to Calvin.. nice try!!!

:laugh2:Maybe, your not wrong :scatter:

Harrrrr Ocean.. ya are 100% wrong!!! WRONG, LADY!!! HAHAHAHAH!!

Folks, remember I have Sharky's address so I'll send over the congratulations card. :p

Mrs Bucket... wtf ya still have my mailing address?!?! LOL damn didnt think ya would still have it.. lol... hahahah....

:laugh2: I sent mine signs "finish"

Ocean.. oh pleaseee.. send that to Calvin and his female donkey-bride.. I heard they got married somewhere after I told him arria suyo!!!

*wedding choir* Yay they just got married! :D

Dream on Seq bubba.. dreaaamm onnnnnn BUBBA!!!! hahaha :laugh2:

:rofl2::rofl2: this is hilarious!

Sharky ya having fun being picked on? :D

How creative and you sure do have imagination GTM :P :lol:

Back