Pedophile alarm sounded over prosthetic leg

metalangel

Reaction score
False leg pervert alarm: Children evacuated from leisure centre after false leg causes pervert alarm - Mirror Online

Children were evacuated from a swimming pool amid fears of a pervert in the changing rooms - only to discover the alarm was caused by a false leg .

Staff spotted a foot sticking out from under a cubicle as primary school pupils got changed after a swimming lesson.

The eight and nine year-olds were quickly ushered out by teachers who then went to investigate the find at Larkfield Leisure Centre at Aylesford, Kent.

But when they opened the changing room door they saw the suspected pervert was a prosthetic leg innocently left by a disabled man while he went for a swim.

:run: PANIC!

When I was a kid, not that long ago, you'd go to the pool with your family and there'd be other human males, of all ages, in the changing room with you. You'd change into your swimsuit and go swimming!

But that doesn't sell newspapers with alarming headlines, I guess.

I'm trying to figure out how a prosthetic leg would look like a pedophile was present. :hmm:

My son-in-law has a prosthetic leg, and I've seen it laying around, or standing up against a wall by itself, and it just looks like a high-tech titanium and carbon fiber leg with a fake foot on the end.

Are they suggesting that they thought a man was hiding in a cubby? What are those, 12 inches by 12 inches? Howwwwwww???

I never knew that a prosthetic leg would set a alarm like that. How does that work? Maybe the man who owns the prosthetic was not aware that he should turn off the alarm before he went swimming. It happen when he forget. :dunno:

Are they suggesting that they thought a man was hiding in a cubby? What are those, 12 inches by 12 inches? Howwwwwww???
I hadn't thought of that.

A pedophile standing on one leg like a flamingo in a storage cubby? :hmm:

I never knew that a prosthetic leg would set a alarm like that. How does that work? Maybe the man who owns the prosthetic was not aware that he should turn off the alarm before he went swimming. It happen when he forget. :dunno:
The use of the word "alarm" in this story means to spread a warning to other people. That is, to inform people of a danger, usually verbally. It doesn't mean a electronic alarm like a siren or flashing light.

Back