Passed the Comptia A+ 901 and 902!!!

Zeroblazer21

Reaction score
believe me, i did pass both..first try... i heard Comptia A+ exams was the hardest exam..but somehow i did great due, i guess messing with computers for all years somehow had to teach the real common sense in a computer sciences..mmm

Wow, congratulations, and then Security + next?
for now im gonna finish my study on network+ testout, then i think i will take security + this fall semester....gee i cant believe i have two semester left and i can graduate from my college whooo

nice one but certs really have no pull these days... you still need experience.. the only certs that have pull lately are CISM and CISSP... i would recommend going for those to get ur foot in the door...

take it from me being in IT for 27 years... MCSE and MCP here.

Congrat Zeroblazer! As message for onecogmind, Zeroblazer will need A+, Network+ and Security+ because many of the job opening position will ask for a requirements... if that person have certifications will have higher chance to get in the job. I see it very frequent asking for this certifications. And yes CISSP is great to have. Right now I see more and more needing cloud certifications like AWS, Azure, or having CCP. So today world that most sought are Security and Clouds. Take it from me being in the IT for over 40 years....

Back