Party Time Nachos!!

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
" Party Time Nachos "

I used to make this lot for friends and parties on and off. This is fun to make and yummy!

Shopping list: Tortrilla chips, black olives, bean dips, salsa, tomatos, guacamole dip, green onions, sour cream, cheddar cheese, seasoned salt.

Advice: To get a jump start on these nachos, mix the salsa and sour cream. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.

Ingredients:

1 (7)-ounce) package of tortrilla chips

1 (8-ounce) can jalapeno bean dip

1 cup sour cream

1/2 cup med salsa

1 (8-ounce) can guacamole dip

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1 large tomato (chopped)

2 tablespoons chopped black olives

4 green onions chopped

seasoned salt

Direction:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degree. Arrange a single layer of tortrilla chips over the bottom and up the side of a 9- inch pie plate.

2. Spread th bean dip evenly over the chips and bake for 10 mintues.

3. Mix sour cream and salsa in a small bowl, spoon over the bean dip. Spread the guacamole dip over the sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.

4. Sprinkle layers of cheddar, tomato, black olives, and green onions over the top. Serve with additional tortrilla chips. (voila!) have fun!:naughty:

Sounds like a good recipe that I could try when I have lots of family for July 4 to visit.:)

Nice recipe... I miss the nachos cheese.

I Love Nacho Cheese: The Official ILoveNachoCheese.com Recipe

The Official ILoveNachoCheese.com Recipe

Serving Size: Enough for one bowl of nachos (1-2 persons)

Ingredients:
1 1/2 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. corn starch
1/2 cup milk
1 oz. cream cheese, cubed
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/8 cup monterey jack, shredded
1/2 tsp. Busha Browne's Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce. (Any habanero/scotch bonnet pepper sauce will do. We recommend anything with a "use with descretion" warning on the bottle.)
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. paprika

Directions:
In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt butter and stir in corn starch.
Pour in the milk, add cream cheese, and continue to stir until mixture is fully incorporated.
While stirring mix in cheddar and jack cheeses, chili powder, paprika, and hot pepper sauce.
Continue to stir until cheese has melted and all ingredients are well blended.
Pour over tortilla chips.

Back