Steve

Reaction score
She shoulda got a Blackberry! - Steve

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5584691.html

Paris Hilton's cell phone hacked?
By Steven Musil, CNET News.com
Published on ZDNet News:
February 21, 2005, 3:35 PM PT

Paris Hilton seems to be having more trouble keeping her personal life personal, and this time the socialite has apparently exposed several A-list celebrities after the contents of her cell phone, including phone numbers of her friends, were published on the Internet.

A spokesman for T-Mobile confirmed that information from Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick has been posted online. The device allows owners to make phone calls, surf the Web, e-mail, instant message and take pictures, and uses an online server to store at least some information, including phone numbers.

"T-Mobile's computer forensics and security team is actively investigating to determine how Ms. Hilton's information was obtained," the company said in a statement. "This includes the possibility that someone had access to one of Ms. Hilton's devices and/or knew her account password."

The Drudge Report said it confirmed the authenticity of many of the numbers and e-mail addresses, including those of rapper Eminem, actresses Lindsay Lohan, actress Christina Aguilera, singer Ashlee Simpson, actor Vin Diesel, and tennis players Andy Roddick Anna Kournikova.

The information was allegedly posted on the Illmob.org Web site on Sunday, but is no longer accessible. The FBI has reportedly opened an investigation.

The company declined to say when the breach had occurred or when it was discovered, citing an ongoing investigation.

The revelation comes a month after T-Mobile admitted that a hacker had gained access to the names and Social Security numbers of 400 T-Mobile customers. The incident, which was discovered in late 2003, came to light after 21-year-old Nicolas Jacobsen was charged with the crime.

Jacobsen pleaded guilty Tuesday to one felony charge of accessing a protected computer and causing reckless damage. He is scheduled to be sentenced in May and faces a maximum possible sentence of five years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine

Somebody posted all the pictures she took from her SK too.
http://www.invizibletouch.com/paris-sidekick/ Work-safe Warning: Few topless photos of her.

She probably left her sidekick laying around and someone got in and forwarded all the information to themselves. ;)

Yeah, WHOA I recently read T-mobile hacker who broke in their personal cellphone.. I read this same from http://www.tomshardware.com/hardnews/20050221_100857.html or Read more... (The Register) also..

ahh nah I won't get blackberry.. it is sux.. I stick with T-MO SK2... I hope t-mobile get protective their own server from hackers.... But I am sure that t-mobile and danger take care of that.. I ain't worry.... relaxxx please....

Steve said:
She shoulda got a Blackberry! - Steve

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5584691.html

Somebody posted all the pictures she took from her SK too.
http://www.invizibletouch.com/paris-sidekick/ Work-safe Warning: Few topless photos of her.
Steve, you said that She should got a Blackberry.. She already had blackberry but it was hacked her blackberry.. Oh poor Miss Hilton, "Paris Hilton just can't keep things private, meanwhile Hacker reads her's e-mail"

You think blackberry is safe?? see from below:

Look back in Last month of WEDNESDAY, JAN 26 2005

paris_hacked.jpg

Paris Hilton's BlackBerry Hacked

An anonymous ‘source’ has claimed that Paris Hilton’s Blackberry has been haxorbated, leaving us with a quote that is almost too choice to be true:

“It became obvious to her what was going on,” says the source. “She was pretty upset about it. It’s one thing to have people looking at your sex tapes, but having people reading your personal e-mails is a real invasion of privacy.”

And we thought she was way into (the) Sidekicks? Could Paris Hilton actually be the most connected (to) celeb in Hollywood? That would sort of blow our minds. We’ve got to get her AIM screenname.

Hacker reads Paris Hilton’s e-mail[MSNBC via JoiIto]

Source: http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/smartphones/blackberry/paris-hiltons-blackberry-hacked-031181.php

for some unbeknownst reason i am laughing my head off right now. i cant STAND the hilton sisters.... :laugh2:

ckfarbes said:
Steve, you said that She should got a Blackberry.. She already had blackberry but it was hacked her blackberry.. Oh poor Miss Hilton, "Paris Hilton just can't keep things private, meanwhile Hacker reads her's e-mail"

While it's nice that Fox News and MSNBC recognize the BlackBerry brandname, they both got it wrong. The obvious clue is the pictures. A Blackberry can not take pictures.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/21/technology/personaltech/hilton_cellphone/index.htm?cnn=yes

Also posted on the BB Forums, a picture of Hilton with her personal jewel-studded SKII.
1107-Tmobileparis-hilton2.jpg

Steve

IT WAS NOT THE SIDEKICK ITSELF THAT WAS HACKED!

Read, people! Her ACCOUNT on the Sidekick SERVERS was hacked! Big difference!

It's been widely known that Sidekick isn't the most secure device out there. Where's the article about the Secret Service agent who had a Sidekick, whose account was also hacked?

Anyway, someone guessed her password to her account on the T-Mobile site. They already had her phone number (easily found on many of the Paris Hilton "fan" sites out there. So, it was just a matter of time for someone to guess her simple password.

As the original poster stated, she reportedly took nude pictures of herself and of herself kissing another woman with her Sidekick. How many of you actually do that? Take pictures of yourself naked and kissing members of your own gender?

NOTE: I am not want to something strange here.. I want show you something photo as proved that it was hacked as true.....

Paris-Hilton-Hacked-Nude-01.jpg

Lindsay and Paris in T-Mobile

OMGOMGOMG LIND-SAY! Double-L Double-D lost her Sidekick at a party—the very same party Paris Hilton lost her Sidekick at. Is that just crazy or what?!?!? So they like went into a T-Mobile store and straight locked it down for an hour while they picked out new ones, right? And Paris’s little dog was all, YAP! and stuff, right? OMG so hot. I hope Defamer has a break down on the whole thing.

OMGOMGOMG HE DOES!?!?

HERE SOURCE:

Before Paris Hilton’s Sidekick was hacked. PARIS HILTON ACTUALLY LEFT HER CELL PHONE LYING AT PARTY AROUND AND GONE !! But now that the secrets of the PARIS HILTON Sidekick have been spilled forth into the world..

!!!! GRAPHIC WARNING: CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

OF ALL OF HER PERSONAL CELL PHONE PICS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD AND KEEP FOREVER REST!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dennis said:
ckfarbes, the Sidekick itself was not stolen nor messed with.

Her account on TMobile's servers was compromised. NOT STOLEN.

CNN has the straight up story, unlike your link to the false news source.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/21/technology/personaltech/hilton_cellphone/index.htm?cnn=yes

Quoted from the CNN article:
I aint think that I received the false news and soruce from site.. I AM NOT HERE TO TRYING FOOL TO THE PEOPLE.. BEING HONEST... In last month, I did resource it online after hiptop annconced that two hollywood ladies 's sidekick been lost at party before you heard this now.. it remineded me that I read it last month.. it could be related..

So where did HipTop announce that the two celebrities lost their Sidekicks? I never saw anything like that before. Link, please.

Dennis said:
So where did HipTop announce that the two celebrities lost their Sidekicks? I never saw anything like that before. Link, please.
dennis... don't tell me "please".. oh boy.. www.hiptop.com.. using COMMON SENSE

You better be carefully read what I said "In last month" that what annonced it at www.hiptop.com before this had happend .. I don't have repeatly saying this... enough is enough...

ckfarbes said:
dennis... don't tell me "please".. oh boy.. www.hiptop.com.. using COMMON SENSE

You better be carefully read what I said "In last month" that what annonced it at www.hiptop.com before this had happend .. I don't have repeatly saying this... enough is enough...

ckfarbes, nothing on hiptop.com, nor hipnautic, nor danger.com mention anything about stolen or lost Sidekicks. None of the past issues from May 2004 to Feb 2005 mention it.

Do you have a link directly to the article? I want to believe you. Really, I do. Nothing would make me happier than to see that CNN is full of B.S. But gizmodo is a B.S. fan site, so you can't trust anything they say.

Show us all the truth, man!

The SKII's online syncing is what drives me nuts about this product. Why would I upload all my Outlook info, just to download it again. And pay $10 for each SK in the household.

My beloved Blackberry connects directly to my PC and syncs with Outlook. I don't hand off anything to my service provider and hackers.

Steve

Paris was rehabilated....

Excuse me for making this off topic...

Wanna hear something cool? (maybe it is not to you...) My older sister shared with me about her experience with Paris Hilton. About five years ago, she was a teenager. Her parents could not handle her because she was a troubled kid. Her parents sent her to one of Utah Center for Teenagers.. it s like Boot camp except Utah had more luxry than regular boot camp. My sister worked there and she told me that Paris was very spoiled and she got everything what she wanted. I asked her what was she like back then? She said.. "Well.. it is like she is doing right now!" Hee hee. She also told me that all staffs hated her except my sister. My sister and Paris got along well when she was rehabilated. I thought it was interesting to share with you guys.

ScrappyKat said:
for some unbeknownst reason i am laughing my head off right now. i cant STAND the hilton sisters.... :laugh2:
The feeling is mutual kiddo!

Back