Paris Hilton, Are you tired of seeing her on TV/Magazines?

yagazn

Reaction score
Last edited:
I hardly even seen Paris Hilton on TV or magazines lately. :|

Oh, really. I see her on MTV or TV enterainment like extras or access hollywood. I don't watch her anyway.

Do i like Paris Hilton? oh please!!!! She has no brain.
when i watched shortly on TV "Paris Hilton" (talk talk show) and i am very disappoint. She has not anything, just only *yes and nodding and a bit talk*. i prefer Tyra Banks show, than Paris Hilton.

Yep, that's true. I'm not really fan of Paris Hilton not because she's blonde, It's just that she is so annoying to me and to some other people too.

i can't stand paris hilton. never could, in fact. i'm tired of hearing her on cable tv (mtv, showbiz, etc.)

Yep, that's true. I'm not really fan of Paris Hilton not because she's blonde, It's just that she is so annoying to me and to some other people too.

Heh, I always know. blonde hair girl is dumb. But my hair really blonde, too. I can't do it anything, should I dye hair black or what? I am not shame of my blonde hair. LOL

Last edited:
Sunshinelady,

Oh, no..not all blonde are dumb same as black, brunette or red. You don't have to dye black, don't do that *I know you're kidding*. I see that you're goofy lady because I saw you made a funny expression in the picture & video. :lol:

Paris Hilton is just soooo annoying, I've had enuff of her :roll:. Her fame is getting fade and fade. So, who's next? *I dunno*

Oh, by the way. I like Anna Nicole Smith than Paris Hilton because Anna is funny with other people. Sadly that she's gone and her son too.

In case if you don't know Anna and her son, it's in the picture here:
Anna-Nicole-Smith-With-Daniel.jpg

Last edited:
Reply to the title:
Yes
Reply to the concept:
I hope she goes bankrupt and learn it HARD WAYYYY.

Sunshinelady,

Oh, no..not all blonde are dumb same as black, brunette or red. You don't have to dye black, don't do that *I know you're kidding*. I see that you're goofy lady because I saw your eye cross in the picture & video. :lol:

Paris Hilton is just soooo annoying, I've had enuff of her :roll:. Her fame is getting fade and fade. So, who's next? *I dunno*

Oh, by the way. I like Anna Nicole Smith than Paris Hilton because Anna is funny with other people. Sadly that she's gone and her son too.

In case if you don't know Anna and her son, it's in the picture here:
Anna-Nicole-Smith-With-Daniel.jpg
LOL.. alright! most told me, it is not always, Blonde are dumb :) you are right!
I didn't know, that Anna Nicole Smith has one son. I haven't much read about she, like rarely. thanks for an information ;)

LOL.. alright! most told me, it is not always, Blonde are dumb :) you are right!
I didn't know, that Anna Nicole Smith has one son. I haven't much read about she, like rarely. thanks for an information ;)

She's dead.
Probably from drug overdose.
And her son is dead too...also from drug overdose.
Talk of irony.
Meh...I guess that's the life of the sin...

Paris have been promise herself that she is behavior. So, it work that she get less attention lately. I must to saying that I'm proud of her.

She is beautiful anyway.

Oh yeah.. remember Paris Hilton's X-rated movie?

Well get this, I saw it when it was released on the internet.

Okayyyy.. Paris couldn't even give good head because she was too busy checking herself out in front of the video camera, primping herself up all the time! I felt bad for Rick Solomon's blue b*lls!! :giggle:

Just leave it alone. Hating Paris only makes her stronger. :roll: She's a talentless hack of a trust fund baby.

I think enuff of her has been in the media. She isn't the only famous person in the world. I always thought she was nothing but a rich, dumb bimbo whose only words were, "That's Hot!" How captivating is that?!! I don't understand American media. They need to find something else..seriously.

i saw her for x movie dvd at adult store! i was like what the fu! she did it! then saw her nude on pic from dvd.. mmmm interesting ! that her! mmmm then forget it i dont like her at all..
she stupid! i wont date any girl as example of paris ! no way!

Back