Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost none

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being a parent is a lot of work by taking care of our children and pitching in around the house...Would you be doing all the work, the respondsibilities in and around the home or does your spouse help share with doing those responsibilities?

How much caregiving do you do?...

( Sorry, I had to redo this again cause of the polls, forgive me )

I voted ' the same ' ....Roadrunner and I do the work together! :)

however.. i dunno which one i should vote. I take care full time.. no girlfriend yet.. so no help yet.

Mike and I share duties, so it's all the same. :) However, there are some things that Mike is better at dealing with than I am, and other things that he will happily pass over to me. All in all, it is a team effort to raise children.

Didn't I post in here before? :confused:

Again I vote for (Do More than My Ex Ever did)... That's Why I am a Single Mother...I raise my boys on my own, Clean, Work and Shopping Etc. :mrgreen:

Being a single mother, I do everything from A to Z on my weeks with my girls. THey see their father every other week so on his weeks with them, his wife does everything. The girls complain that their Dad is never around as he is always working so their stepmother does all of the work.

When I was married to him, he worked over 100 hours a week so we never saw him and I did everything.

He is an excellent provider ..he works hard to provide many nice materials such as private school education, health care, clothing and food but he is not around in person to spend quality time with the girls. I don't make much money but I spend every spare cent I have to take the girls to places to have fun. We jsut got back from a weekend up in the mountains and the girls said Mommy why cant Daddy take us to these places like you do???

^Angel^ said:
I voted ' the same ' ....Roadrunner and I do the work together! :)

I agree there ^Angel^, we both willingly share in the work around the house, taking care of the children...spending quality time with them, etc.,.... :cuddle: (and ofc, we share OUR own equal time together :ily: )

Meg said:
Being a single mother, I do everything from A to Z on my weeks with my girls. THey see their father every other week so on his weeks with them, his wife does everything. The girls complain that their Dad is never around as he is always working so their stepmother does all of the work.

When I was married to him, he worked over 100 hours a week so we never saw him and I did everything.

He is an excellent provider ..he works hard to provide many nice materials such as private school education, health care, clothing and food but he is not around in person to spend quality time with the girls. I don't make much money but I spend every spare cent I have to take the girls to places to have fun. We jsut got back from a weekend up in the mountains and the girls said Mommy why cant Daddy take us to these places like you do???

Yeah, but in the end... he may come around to spending more time with the girls after they're all grown up. But I do see why it is important that a father spend some quality time with their children.

Banjo said:
Yeah, but in the end... he may come around to spending more time with the girls after they're all grown up. But I do see why it is important that a father spend some quality time with their children.

Sometimes When Children are Grown and Never had a chance to spend times with their Father when younger it more harder on the Children when they are Grown Up Some Of them Decide not to have a relationship with the Father, Sometimes they do Forgive and have a relationship with the Father. It depends on the Person.:)

Yes, my hubby & I share our household & children upbringing...

It is also okay if my hubby work at our garden then I do with housework... It's deal...

No garden work, then share our housework...then spend time with our family...

voted: all the same.. duties sharing with my family around here my home..
I do not allow let my children become lazy and flithy.. Hell no way.. Must displince my kids must learn and clean the chores duties of each days.

As for my hubby will be always help me around the chores too..

Banjo said:

But why wait to spend time with children after they have grown up? Because establishing trust and bond early in their lives is critical for rest of their lives.

My father was never around while I was growing up and he never helped out. Now Im 36 years old and he is coming around, trying to spend time with me but it is too late. We don't have a bond nor do I feel comfortable enough with him to spend time because I needed him way more when I was a kid, not an adult busy with my own daughters and life. I only remember my mother doing all of the work and I respect my mother much more than my father.

Meg said:
But why wait to spend time with children after they have grown up? Because establishing trust and bond early in their lives is critical for rest of their lives.

My father was never around while I was growing up and he never helped out. Now Im 36 years old and he is coming around, trying to spend time with me but it is too late. We don't have a bond nor do I feel comfortable enough with him to spend time because I needed him way more when I was a kid, not an adult busy with my own daughters and life. I only remember my mother doing all of the work and I respect my mother much more than my father.

:werd: I do not blame you one Bit.. I know how Exactly You are Feeling...My Son Markus has Problems with his Father for a Long time. I can see he started to "Hate" Him Which is a Strong Word. But I understand How he feels because his father barley spends time with him or made promises that he couldn't Keep.

Cheri said:
:werd: I do not blame you one Bit.. I know how Exactly You are Feeling...My Son Markus has Problems with his Father for a Long time. I can see he started to "Hate" Him Which is a Strong Word. But I understand How he feels because his father barley spends time with him or made promises that he couldn't Keep.

Hugs! I know how Markus feels. I grew up not seeing him much and he never wrote me letters or send child support to my mom who had to take care of three children.

He was in town last fall but I did not bother to see him. I have not talked to him for months as I no longer care because I don't need to be subjected to confusion and pain any longer. My older brother refuse to have anything to do with him while our youngest sister keeps trying and they are close. But Dad feels bad about me and my brother and keeps trying but I simply have no time or patience.

Let Markus expess everything and he will come to a place where he can let it go without feeling hatred. He will understand it a lot better when he is an adult himself.

I voted about the same. My husband and I share our responsibilities. I take care of the houseworks while he takes care of the "outside" work, including garage. We discipline our boys equally. If he sees that and I do not see that, he scolds them. Vice Versa with me seeing and him not seeing. We spend a lot of quality time with our boys and yes, sometimes in our family activities (traveling, camping, etc.). :thumb:

Back