Parents of Children: You must watch this!

I have a precious 3 1/2 yr old who is already starting to read and loves to play video games. We drive everyday to and from daycare five days a week so I appreciate you sharing this video! I sent a link to my wife for her to look at.
Your boy is adorable and I'm very sorry for your loss.

No one is watching this? I am very shocked! Seems like you do not care. This can save your kids' lives and you are not watching this? I am upset now.
I watched it. It was very sad. :(

Wow, This is very moving. I hope people see this and learn from it. I had my children in boosters when they were younger. I just thank God that I didn't get involve in any collisions. A lot of Parents don't know, so hopefully this video will educate these parents to use a five point harness on small children.

What a sad video I ever seen... The boy is so adorable and love his smiles.

If I ever had kids, I will of course make sure my kids are secure and safe.

do you know of any babysiters or childcare center for deaf children in Riverside ca

I am moving there on novemeber first and while she is not at teh deaf schoo and I am working , she wil needsomeone who signs to watch her,

thanks,
Lori

Watch this video about carseat safety and it could save your child/children's lives. If you can, please forward this onto your friends who has children. Thank you!

YouTube - Importance of a 5-Point Harness Carseat

Good reminder. For the older kids, remember that children should be in the back seat. The front seat airbags are dangerous to kids. So, buckle up big kids in the back. Experts generally say that 13 YOs can ride in the front seat. It depends on the size of the child. My kid started riding in the front at 14 YO.

Also, don't use a child safety seat that has been in an accident. Throw out a seat if you have an accident. If you get a used seat, verify that it's never been in an accident. Better safe than sorry.

Oh that's so sad!!!! But I do agree, that parents of children should watch this... it teaches us and it helps us to prevent of having that happening to our children.

Thanks for that video you linked there. It's very important to know what could happen, and have to do something. My youngest children use only that lowes bodybelt and sure it doesnt be safe if bump somewhere. (Sorry if I made linguistic mistakes, I'm a Finn and try to emprove my english skills)

Thanks for that video you linked there. It's very important to know what could happen, and have to do something. My youngest children use only that lowes bodybelt and sure it doesnt be safe if bump somewhere. (Sorry if I made linguistic mistakes, I'm a Finn and try to emprove my english skills)
Your English is very clear. :)

That is sad but u know you can go to the police dept to see if you are doing the right way buckled your children. I am sure they will be glad to help you out.

Before my son was born, I went to a police department and a fire station and both told me they couldn't help because of those individuals who sue them. I had to figure it out myself and thankfully the nurse helped me out when she wasn't supposed to. She was such a sweetie <3

If you are not sure of how you install the baby car seat or booster, ask the police or the hospital. When the hospital is letting you go right after you give a birth to your baby, they will ask to see what kind of car seat you got and help you install it in your car before they release the mother and the baby.

I have an adult 5 point seat belt from Crelling in the UK. It's not fully road-tested as in you have to wear the postural harness and the seat belt over the top, but I need both as I have poor torso stability due to disability, even going around a corner throws me out of the seat!

It's odd different laws around the world, in the UK kids up to a certain height I think it's 120cm HAVE to be in a car seat except for certain limited exceptions, in France it's against the law to put children under 12 in the front seats, makes me wonder why it's ever any different elsewhere.

Back