Paranormal, Ufo, And Unexplained

I'm guessing it's the dog in the other picture he posted. That that dog crossed the rainbow bridge in the past and came back for a visit.
I figured that too.

It looks like it faded. Your right hand side see an image of an old sea man. I took this pic back in 2007 I think on my Sidekick 2

I was hoping ya'all would see the dog face w/o me giving it away. Ya, know..there is such a thing as matrixing:

Matrixing
is basically the brains ability to create a familliar image or sound from a picture or audio file that would otherwise be unrecognizable. Faces are probably the most common form of matrixing.

So, having said that, I dunno if its my belated Charlie or matrixing. :dunno:

Matrixing is new to me never heard that word before

OK so I have some fun ones while working at a hotel. It did start with me finishing a room, leaving it clean and empty. But after I closed the door I heard a man yelling from the door. I am hoh so ot was pretty loud. It was the room at the end of the hall so there was only one room next to it. I got my lead and he too heard it but when we opened the door it was still empty. We went to the next room and it too was empty, all my rooms had checked out and were empty. Later that week me and 4 other coworker were waiting for an elevator when a guest walked up. We greeted them and waited. Once the elevator opened we told the guest they can go and we will catch the next one. The guest smiled and walked into a closed elevator next to the open one and vanished. The biggest one was a room that was hunted. The lights would flip on and off and TV turn on and doors slam shut. Not a lot of people would clean the room

I must admit I have never seen anything that I could not explain away. I am an absolute blank as regards the spirit world and other phenomena. I think you have to be the right sort of person to pick up on stuff like this, I know people back in England who talk to those who've passed on and see things all the time - but for me? Nope...

I must admit I have never seen anything that I could not explain away. I am an absolute blank as regards the spirit world and other phenomena. I think you have to be the right sort of person to pick up on stuff like this, I know people back in England who talk to those who've passed on and see things all the time - but for me? Nope...

At first, I was just a critic. And tried to find resonable explanations for all that is happening to others. Until it happened to me.

Allot of it has to do with people's individual gifts and inclinations. Some are very sensitive to it most aren't.

Of course I've experienced all sorts..
But when I discuss what I've experienced with those who are sceptical and won't accept it, due to they themselves not experiencing it
I point out that fallacy

And one wY is of course to make them aware just because I cannot hear, I should not assume no one else can hear. This can be stated for any sense of course or even any experience.

Every single culture we have known has had individuals experience what science would dismiss.

I think that's rather foolish
That's allot of humans, spanning all cultures who experience things that are brushed aside.

If it's just an illusion that's a rather large one, rather I think the more time goes on the more clear hard sciences ideological driven agenda will become known and people will start to see it for what it is.

Then again
I see dead people
So...
Thats how I roll

Back