Paranormal, Ufo, And Unexplained

Wait. No Bigfoot sightings? :D

Anyone have Paranormal, UFO, and anything Unexplained/photos to share?

On several occasions, I have had my bed bumped when no one else was around.
Another time, two years ago while vacationing at a rental lake house in WI, I had my foot picked up and then dropped while I was in bed alone. I had full body, chills and goose bumps when that happened.

:eek2:
yikesout_zpscc7fa741.gif

yeah, I have little weird things happening to me, too.
for instance, I swear I have this ghost following me. he or she is often pulling on my duvet and wakes me up, or thumps me on the arm and wakes me up - stuff like that. or it feels like a cat is walking allover me in the bed, lolol
Once, long ago, I was supposed to pick up my daughter from school in the afternoon, but had horrible migraine that day
so I stayed in bed asleep, and said aloud to an empty room after everyone left: "God, please wake me up at 11 am, please!,
so I will not oversleep for picking up my kid!",
took my strong migraine meds and fell deep asleep so hard 100 bazookas exploding all around me wouldn't wake me up.

Suddenly yeeeesh! somebody thumped me on the shoulder with such a force!! I woke up with a start and thought "O-M-G,
I did it, I did it, I overslept!, they called!, and made my husband came home scolding me for not picking up our baby on time!"

instantly looked over my shoulder - nobody's there. no one. ...?? ... not even my two dogs ...:dunno:
the clock on the stand shows exactly 11 AM..
:confused: SO eeerie.. :confused:

I thanked the Ghost or the Angel whoever it was, dragged myself out of the bed and went to pick up my daughter..
wondered all the way to and back ... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

ps God, too, of course..

Fuzzy

Last edited:
Back