Paranoid Personality Disorder..

Taurus

Reaction score
**deleted**

Last edited:
Not sure what PPD has to do with your situation? Sounds to me like you are in an unhealthy relationship. Why would you stay around someone who is no longer interested in you. Maybe they never where. Whatever your problems are if you leave, it still sounds to me like that is your only option because, most likely things ain't going to improve.

never mind, I just left complicated relationship with him..

thanks anyway..

ur in a relationship with someone that is too complicated. promising eachother not to find eachother until u two leave is actually kind of ridiculous. If you two are not literally dating now or anything, then he have his rights to do what he wants as well as you do too. friends with benefits is not serious. dating and being in ACTUAL relationships are serious.

I don't really think paranoid personality disorder really have anything to do with this. But obviously you are in love with him and you are scared that he might be with someone else even if you two are not in a serious relationship.

No offense but you are just wasting time with him. If he said he REALLY love you, then he should be already serious with you but if not, then dont waste your breath hoping for things to get futher ahead or whatever...if he is already seeing someone else then *shrugs* his business. You can still go see someone else as well.

So, really, who's stopping you? Nothing is literally serious between you two so just chill and take it what u have with him so far.

It stinks of "being used."...Been there, done that, but glad ur out of the relationship, and don't even think of going back into something like that!
Problem with "friends with benefits" is they never, rarely ever work when one starts having deeper feelings. Then jealousy rears it's ugly head!

Get out and keep urself busy with ur schooling, etc., make new friends, and I would forget about the "friends with benefits" thing.....casual sex (with protection, of course) is much better......better luck down the road!

never mind, I just left complicated relationship with him..

thanks anyway..

:aw: Oh you poor thing...It does sound complicated!
I would give same advice if your house on fire..Get out and stay out!

I sure you deserve better.

Doesn't sound like Paranoid Personality Disorder to me. Sounds more like Borderline Personality Disorder, based on what you have said about your actions and what I see in your thought patterns. Be careful with those online tests. You need to be evaluated by a professional who is familiar with personality assessment and has been trained to interpret the results.

Be safe and be careful, the way you write concerns me for you. Take jilio's advice and see a professional. I think it would be beneficial.

Back