Panty and bra thief arrested

Thanks, Brian. This is strange and stupid. Sorry that I didn't get it in the right place.

I better get out my panties and bra , come peep me :rofl2:

LOL..

Makes me thankful to have a dryer, instead of hanging my unmentionables on the clothes line.

LOL..

Makes me thankful to have a dryer, instead of hanging my unmentionables on the clothes line.

Yeah, sure does...reminds me of my oldest son (18) who has a roomate. They have an "old" washer but no dryer....went over there the other day, and all their clothes were hanging on a clothes line under the patio....looked "tacky", so of course I felt them to see if they were "dry" to bring them into the apt. The clothes felt very rough, no fabric softener....
My 13 yr. old spotted a pair of AC/DC underwear...he said, "Wow, I'd love to have those"....My 18 yr. old came out and said "Don't steal my underwear!"

I've had my own clothes stolen off a clothes line years ago when I didn't have a dryer....

If that thief is a man, why would he need a bra for? If it's a woman, why doesn't she buy her own?

Least I Could Do: the Webcomic Comic Archive &raquo April 16th, 2003

20030416.gif

1st frame: A man lying on the couch under a picture of ying and yang with a confused look on his face and an angry woman in a black dress yelling, "You have the maturity of a 3-year old!"

2d frame: Man sitting up on the couch with an amused smile and the woman yelling towards an open door, "Call me when you grow up!"

3rd frame: The man sitting on the couch laughing and another man with a bra tied to his head, bare chest, cape and boxers striking a pose with his hands on his hips.

4th frame: The man that was sitting now standing asking, "She wasn't impressed with Braman?" With a serious face, the man dressed up says, "With big breasts come big responsibility."

Last edited:
I live with all men and I can soooo relate to this cartoon strip! :laugh2:

I confess! I used them to make these : Bra purse (needed panty for laces)

Hm thank you for the idea! I have loads of old bras that I have sitting in a box in my closet that I have no use for because I'm well endowed. (Yes, with weight gain comes the need for bigger cup sizes!)

*looks down shirt* Bra - CHECK
*looks down pants* Panties - CHECK

Back