Pampers Dry Max = Severe Rashes

It sounds nice. wonder if the diaper service is still in business?

yep. it's available here. it's been growing popular since couple years ago. the van comes collecting a bag of cloth diapers and will drop it off later.

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
my mom said she used cloth diapers on me most of time. she used disposable diapers only during my "pooping" hour. I guess it's just matter of trials and errors to figure out my pooping routine. :lol:

Wow. You got such good bowel movements, you could set a clock by it?

Wow. You got such good bowel movements, you could set a clock by it?

not sure but I think the baby usually poop shortly after eating. I'll have to ask my mom later tonite.

Here's some more TMI: breast fed babies have the "yellow peril." Breast milk digests quickly and runs right through them.

Yes, as toddlers we walked around naked and this made potty-training much easier to prompt the children to use the bathroom.

"Oh oh, your legs are wet. Is it time to pee? Where do we go?"

I agree with the comment about laying outside naked and out of the direct sun rays; this made for cute and innocent tushy pictures!

This was good for healing diaper rashes too as well.

I wouldn't do that if my house were carpeted. It's a pain in the ass to clean the carpet of piss. The house would smell like a long overdue-needed cleaning kitty litter. If I had a whole house with linoleum only floors or hardwood floors, sure. But carpets, no way!

I prefer disposal diapers therefore, i do not need to spend many hours of my time at the laundry. :cool:

yeah. I admire anyone who supports cloth diapers. Unfortunately, i dislike washing cloth with poops on them in the laundry that can ruins others.

Agreed! So much poop, yuck! I'd rather toss them out.

Wirelessly posted

Use Oxyclean. Takes the urine right out. You can get no-name brands at the dollar store. Only difference beween the no-name and the commercial brands is-- the commercial brands got good step-by-step instruction.

I wouldn't do that if my house were carpeted. It's a pain in the ass to clean the carpet of piss. The house would smell like a long overdue-needed cleaning kitty litter. If I had a whole house with linoleum only floors or hardwood floors, sure. But carpets, no way!

use the plastic tarp for your carpet until your baby is potty-trained

Wirelessly posted

Use Oxyclean. Takes the urine right out. You can get no-name brands at the dollar store. Only difference beween the no-name and the commercial brands is-- the commercial brands got good step-by-step instruction.

It's too much of a pain in the ass to clean the carpet even with Oxyclean. I prefer to take a towel and wipe it and then Lysol it and then wipe again and toss in the trash and then I'm done!

I saw that product at Wal Mart few weeks ago or so.

I don't use that brand...I used HUGGIES.

Pampers and Huggies at Wal Mart, the prices are the same. BUT at BJ's (or Costco) prices are different. So I chosen Huggies cuz of the prices and amount of the diapers.

I don't mind cloth diapers but I do not like do the laundry.

Mom Claims Son Was Burned By Pampers
Mom Claims Son Was Burned By Pampers - Cincinnati News Story - WLWT Cincinnati

A Tri-State mom is among those claiming that Procter & Gamble's Pampers harmed their children.

"It looks like someone took fire to him and burned him," Emily Blank said.

Procter & Gamble unveiled its new Pampers with Dry Max technology earlier this year claiming they're thinner and absorb more. Blank said she bought them and three days later, her 2-year-old son, Evan, was miserable.

"It can't be described as a rash," Blank said. "It actually looks like burns on his bottom. It was blistered and bleeding, the worst I've ever seen."

Blank took pictures of her son days after he started to heal.

"You'd change him and he'd scream and cry for a half-hour straight after you changed his diaper," Blank said.

Thursday, a lawsuit was filed in federal court in Cincinnati against Procter & Gamble. It alleges babies have had severe reactions to the diapers. P&G calls the claims "completely false," saying the Dry Max product is "completely safe."

Blank isn't part of the lawsuit, but those who are are asking P&G to reimburse them for the diapers and for treatment required for their babies.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission is investigating.

That's why I have 2 carpet shampooers. One is a spot cleaner for small areas (15 years old) and the other is an upright like a vacuum cleaner. It will do a whole room. They are very easy to use and you can get pre-treatments for your carpets for whatever you have. If you use the pretreater for pet urine and odors, it will get out whatever your child leaves behind. Been there, done that. My daughter had problems potty training and was 5 before she succeeded.

Yes... Pamper provide that new one of maximum dry but it cause my daughter RASH, that done with show the redness. We have to adjust and change that to recovery from that stupid new product which we aren't happy and my daughter isn't complaint that good thing but we don't want see that damaged her skin being scar over the rash if that something whatever inside cause rash. They need stop selling..

Pamper the yellow box; it good for newborn for not for after 3 months or number 3 diaper with purple box.

Right now my daughter skin back normal and no rash that we are happy...

if you happen have that... I recommend you to change diaper each hour to avoid rash if you happen have one.

Back