paintball

custmpaintr

Reaction score
I'm hoh and learning sign,been having trouble finding a deaf person with same interest but finally did. I went to a dhhsc (deaf center) pot luck for thanksgiving and met a guy into paintball,after a couple of cancelations we finally got hooked up. He invited me to play with him and 10 other deaf guys plus a few hearing guys. What a blast i even took my 16 yr old son,its a good way for me to practice my signing ,meet new people and have a lot of fun. We already made plans for our next match. Just remember if your learning to sign it gets easier,just find somone to hang with,in my experience most deaf people are pretty open to new people, especially if you keep coming around.

I'm hoh and learning sign,been having trouble finding a deaf person with same interest but finally did. I went to a dhhsc (deaf center) pot luck for thanksgiving and met a guy into paintball,after a couple of cancelations we finally got hooked up. He invited me to play with him and 10 other deaf guys plus a few hearing guys. What a blast i even took my 16 yr old son,its a good way for me to practice my signing ,meet new people and have a lot of fun. We already made plans for our next match. Just remember if your learning to sign it gets easier,just find somone to hang with,in my experience most deaf people are pretty open to new people, especially if you keep coming around.

Thats awesome -

Where was this event held at? Closer to Fremont/Sac than Merced?

If so, I'd love to shoot you guys up when the opportunity presents itself.

Back