Pah! Sprint new Blackberry Curve 8330

I excite sprintTV COOL!

Good luck... you will have new toy.

I am not sure that SprintTV is not include. Did you read fine print?

Probaby, they have limited 3 days trial. If, you wish to sign up for SprintTV then add $$ on your plan.

Yesterday, I got email from SprintRelayStore has avilable BB 8330. I am not interest because I am not happy with Sprint Relay Store's rep. Many times, I never reach live person on VP. Poor email, I asked question but they always off topic. Then, I fed up.

Most important business want to make customer happy then they will buy. That't part is most important for business and customer.

I expert on blackberry curve from Sprint. I must saying I'm disappointment.

• Great QEWRTY but too darn wide
• web browser is awful
• video mode isn't great, that kind worst than treo's video mode.

Good luck... you will have new toy.

I am not sure that SprintTV is not include. Did you read fine print?

Probaby, they have limited 3 days trial. If, you wish to sign up for SprintTV then add $$ on your plan.

Yesterday, I got email from SprintRelayStore has avilable BB 8330. I am not interest because I am not happy with Sprint Relay Store's rep. Many times, I never reach live person on VP. Poor email, I asked question but they always off topic. Then, I fed up.

Most important business want to make customer happy then they will buy. That't part is most important for business and customer.

It not toy! suck my SK2 4 yrs since I fed it up. I have a print and carefully read it. Only unlimited 29.99. If use voice yes cost but didn't say about Sprint TV charge. I been looked it other few months. Yes, BB Curve 8330 have a sprint TV so not have other BB with Sprint TV. you look website here where top yellow box and push there compare list.

No difference other store or pager compare best. You didn't look yourself test what like BB Curve 8330. It was new came. I asked few deaf community about BB in Sprint. They say no problem and good system. It will coming shipping to my house on Tuesday thur Thursday. I will look it what look like.

I almost buy Treo so dropped it out. I had a good reason however I caught it so forget it.

I expert on blackberry curve from Sprint. I must saying I'm disappointment.

• Great QEWRTY but too darn wide
• web browser is awful
• video mode isn't great, that kind worst than treo's video mode.

Did you buy your own BB Curve 8330?

I will plan to buy BB8330 and need it for my business in using exchange email. But I heard about new Blackberry 9000. BlackBerry 9000 will be announced on May 12th at WES 2009 in Orlando. I don't know when will it be available in Sprint.

Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

If I want to buy BB 9000, I can exchange it in Sprint. no penalty fee.

But I heard about new Blackberry 9000. BlackBerry 9000 will be announced on May 12th at WES 2009 in Orlando. I don't know when will it be available in Sprint.

I seem that AT&T plan to take BB 9000 because "EDGE". Sprint does not offer EDGE.
Let wait to hear news from announce on May 12th.

I seem that AT&T plan to take BB 9000 because "EDGE". Sprint does not offer EDGE.
Let wait to hear news from announce on May 12th.

GSM based phone? BB 9000 will have 3G support, HSDPA but still part of GSM family.

oh cool!!!! most of my friends bought this.. they love this more than sk 2 or else

I will plan to buy BB8330 and need it for my business in using exchange email. But I heard about new Blackberry 9000. BlackBerry 9000 will be announced on May 12th at WES 2009 in Orlando. I don't know when will it be available in Sprint.

Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

If I want to buy BB 9000, I can exchange it in Sprint. no penalty fee.

Me too. With AT&T, if they offer TAP plan for any BB or Treo devices, then I will go ahead to get one. I am disappointed that AT&T only offers TAP plan on iphones only. That sucks.

Me too. With AT&T, if they offer TAP plan for any BB or Treo devices, then I will go ahead to get one. I am disappointed that AT&T only offers TAP plan on iphones only. That sucks.

Not true, TAP is also offers to Windows Mobile based phone and Treo.

RIM (own of BB) server is expensive then no TAP, it's between att and RIM.

Back