Ozzie's username change ...

Matilda

Boxing Kangaroo "Jack"
Premium Member
Reaction score
I now have a new username from Ozzie to "Matilda" ... howzat? :)

Because I find that Ozzie confuses AD'ers plus newbies regarding to my gender so hence the change.

I wanted to have a username associated to Australia so chose Matilda as it is related to a folk song & poem, 'Waltzing Matilda'.

You are welcome to call me Matilda or any of the nicknames ... Tillie, Tilly, Tilda or even Mattie. :)

:wave:

I thought Ozzie was Ozzie Osborne and Matilda that girl in the movie, Matilda. :giggle: Just kidding w/ you. :cool2:

^^ I too thought of Ozzie Osborne well after I joined and it was too late at that time. *smacking my forehead*

Loved that movie Matilda! :)

Ahh Matilda...I see why ya changed your usersn... it's all good...and nice avater of your Australian flag there in the shape.. lol...

Very feminine. Although I was never confused before. I like your new name.:lol:

Hey Mattie! I am sure you won't have any problem with a girlie name :) I am stuck with Oceanblue7 had it for a long time. I kinda like the name bec I like the blue ocean and 7 is perfect number biblically plus, I went to HS with a girl named Ocean, to me it sounds feminine to me. Enjoy your sn.

I like your new screen name, and I understand why you had to change your user's name. :)

Awesome screen name and like others I thought u were a male too.. oops... now this is much better.. less confusing... :D

Thank you kindly everyone for your messages! ... :D

Back