Owie!!!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
On Friday like the good little snake mommy I am, I had to clean all the water out of my boa's cage because she decided to knock over her swimming pool. Well my boa is a big girl and she is pure muscle. Well one of the rools with a big snake like her don't handle them one handed but because i needed to clean her i decided to break the rule and i am paying for it. She wrapped around my thumb and pulled it backwards until it cracked and wouldn't go anymore and than held it there until 5 min later when i got her off. I don't get to go to the doctor till tomorrow so i'll definitly let you guys know how that goes.

On Friday like the good little snake mommy I am, I had to clean all the water out of my boa's cage because she decided to knock over her swimming pool. Well my boa is a big girl and she is pure muscle. Well one of the rools with a big snake like her don't handle them one handed but because i needed to clean her i decided to break the rule and i am paying for it. She wrapped around my thumb and pulled it backwards until it cracked and wouldn't go anymore and than held it there until 5 min later when i got her off. I don't get to go to the doctor till tomorrow so i'll definitly let you guys know how that goes.

WELL GAWD DANG IT! :eek3:

I know they are good snakes, but I still don't like snakes.:ugh:

:iough: ... Yikes! I have a snake phobia ... *shudder*

But hope you will recover quickly so you'll attend to your beloved animals. :)

:lol: it's ok, Orchid .... anyone can mistake my alias for a male .... you're forgiven. :)

Ouch that would be painful. Hopefully this time ya will stick to the rules with handling the snake.

I wish you a speedy recovery. :)

Back