Over 600 members and still growing

WonderBum

Reaction score
Way to go! Over 600 members joined AD. The more the merrier and wider participation of this forum will benefit everyone.

Welcome to all new friends! You will enjoy AD!

I think I am responsible from bringing all those kids here from the next town... :p

yeah I think you are responsible because I've never heard that silence is golden... :o :lol:

WISHED we make it to 1k and celebrate that milestone CONGRATS to ALL the members who made it possible u keep up the good work :applause:

Originally posted by javapride
WISHED we make it to 1k and celebrate that milestone CONGRATS to ALL the members who made it possible u keep up the good work :applause:

Your wish will come true.

Since deafies are not aware about this.. so, more more more to tap their shoulder and says about alldeaf.com

so, your wish will come true.

Originally posted by Steel
what if the new member is the same member as before? :o

Are you saying we have members signed up with multi-personalities?

:boink:

600? oh naw, some users died. or left the username active while it's really inactive

Originally posted by vphreak
600? oh naw, some users died. or left the username active while it's really inactive

Good point....

Mods/Alex.... think ya need to have a clean up on inactive names.... you might wanna discuss this in ya next meeting???

600 members in the database on June 2003, now there's like 6,300+ members in the database. That's taken about 3 years to get that much, it's like a fastest growing city in the middle of nowhere. :P

Sequoias,
Yeah right some of members aren't active since and mostly wasted the lurker left there long time....
Reilable members who still here.. stick w/it how much users here?

Yeah, this place is BIG and it's ACTIVE too! I know places where they boast thatthey have a number of members, but people NEVER EVER POST!

:) I notice everyday when I first sign on, more and more new members are joining, I know the total number is a lot, and I know there are some that are not active, but, the members who are active, all of you, make AllDeaf such a great place for new members to come on board and join AD. It's a wonderful place for posting!! Keep up the good work!!! AllDeaf Rocks!!!!!!!!!! :dance2:

Back