outrage in Puerto Rico over pet deaths

The vile acts of how some of these animals were 'put away' is obviously one of repulsiveness, however, it remains unclear at this point what really has happened or whether who is to be blamed if indeed these gruesome acts were done by the group who was hired to remove some of these pets.

Although, the mere thought of actually knowing that some animals (whether it was done prior to the order or after the order was given) were tossed from a bridge...now that is...ugh!!

~RR

Yeah, I read about it today. It's sad when they do that to the owners' pets. They threw the pets over the bridge ... about 50 feet down to get killed.

I was wonderin' if, it is contagious/or trend from other foreign countries who banned their dogs by killin' them, too ? I mean, in China for instance ? And, what's their reasons/purposes for killin' dogs & cats ? Too many unwanted dogs & cats that they could not afford ?

I know about China, they kill the dogs, because they are makin' noises such as barkings. I am not sure about the rest..........

Bad for tourism, according to the article. I think that's an understatement! Let Castro have that island, see if they still value tourism when he comes in!

Bad for tourism, according to the article. I think that's an understatement! Let Castro have that island, see if they still value tourism when he comes in!

Let Castro have it? Lol, maybe you don't realize that Puerto Rico is a US possession and has the potential, albeit remote, to become our 51st state.

Why do the people on the island say no pets allowed when the government agency on the mainland say they don't disallow pets?:dunno:

Let Castro have it? Lol, maybe you don't realize that Puerto Rico is a US possession and has the potential, albeit remote, to become our 51st state.

Yes, Tousi, I know that PR belongs to the USA. Personally, I hope it never becomes a state, due to the problems of such. I just don't think it's worth the hassle.

The only reason PR has not become a state yet is because Puerto Ricans are split on either becoming one with the United States as the 51st state or to be a stand alone country as they once were some years ago. So until they decide what they want, the US is holding on to them as a US Territory. And you dont have to have a passport to travel to Puerto Rico.

Back