Outing for the Summer

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
My sister is camping right now. Woo! No Kids. No noise! Only my daughter but she is quiet most of the time. :bowdown:

I'm going to leave in 2 weeks for 5 days to NY and Canada with Allisonjoy, teddy, prostock and teddy's family for NY then its just going to be allisonjoy, teddy, prostock and me to Canada.

OF COURSE, my daughter is coming along.

Somewhere in JULY.. I'm going to get tattoo. HeHe!

After all that, Leila going with her father for almost a week which is gonna give me some time to myself. AWESOME, huh? While hes out.. I'm going to go to NEW ENGLAND SIX FLAGS ON MY BIRTHDAY AND ITS DEAF AWARENESS DAY!! WOOO!!! Me turn 20! A big OLE 20!

Mmm... oh yah..a friend...a deaf friend of mine who isn't a member here wants to go to NJ and I might go with him for 1 or 2 days. Woo! Must be fun!

Mmm... too many plans... too much money. ROFL!! What about yourselves...do u got urself a plan for a break and to have fun?!?!?!

Yes! Sounds like you will have a blast this summer!

I'm just sitting around here twiddling and waiting to see if this rehab counsolor is going to help me to get a job...if not...bye bye Arkansas.

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn--- be sure have fun at the six flag on your birthday Hehe.. I will not be able to go there because We are having a cook out at my family's bog.. for the celebrations that My husband adopted my kids soo We invited families and friends as well so I can keep up with both side hearings and deafs LOL So again have fun with your vacation to Ny, Canada, Nj, and At the Six Flag ( Im from Cape Cod Mass anyway )

For our summer time... Probably just stay on cape most of time due of Budget cuz I haven't work yet grr at work begin soo lame with me Oh well, but we were 'hoping' to go to nh for one weekend to grab times with kids before they start school. but looks like we may postpone to next year Yikes....

Wendy

wendy.. my baby's father is going to Cape Cod because he is from there. My baby is going to visit Cape Cod. I had visit there too. We are not really that FAR away like another side of the USA.. We're maybe 2 hours apart. :) I'm from RI and MIGHT will move to Maine. So either way I do.. its 2 hours. :)

Cool about your baby's father is from Cape cod I have been on cape since I was baby even though when I was schooling out near boston I used to live in southeast area but still I visit my family on weekend in cape :) Then I Move back to cape full time since 18 years old now I am 35 ekk! LOL

Have fun again. We were thinking about moving but not sure yet where or when etc so we both end up decide to wait until the baby is born first then figure out from there till who knows when.

Wendy

oh so when are u due, wendy? My daughter is only almost 6 mos old now. She is Leila Katie. My sweetest Daughter ever. I love her.

Do u know the sex of the baby and what are u going to named for each sex if u didnt know which is which? How many children do u have urself?

PM'ing you sheild. Hehe

kids age 6 yrs old boy and 9 yrs old girl. baby due around Jan 18...

Wendy

Okay.. we're doing the P-Messaging. :) I had recieve it. No need to contiune. :)

So anyone else here.. got any fun fun this summer? Any out states fun.. any friends from out state coming in to see u? Anything?!

I have 2 friends that was out state to visit. 1 is sadly gone back to homestate now. Gonna miss her. Shes the member of this site too, shes complicated.

Another girl who came from Texas, she is still here but will be back after the summer is done.

Not fun.

Well, if I were holidaying in the USA, I'd make sure that hubby and I travel to some popular sites across the country. But since I'm in Australia and it's still some 3 months before summer arrives -- we don't have any formalised plans of where we plan on going for our holiday as it's too early, ha. What's more, hubby's unemployed at the moment, so money's short at this stage...will have to wait until he's found a job and that we have enough money to save up towards a holiday somewhere. :)

Goldie

Sounds like you're still going on the vacation. :thumb: I hope that we all have fun. I am having a lil problem with my paycheck, but it should be fine by then end of the morning.

Yes Prostock, the trip is still on. :)

Gold, I hope u find something like maybe go to park and just have little pinic. U dont have to use money. U can be creative to make the summer great. Just go Pinic and go swim in the beach or something like that. I didn't have alot of money back when I was pregnant but I got out of the house to have good time and u know what, I did. Use ur mind and make it creative. :) U'll be surprised to find urself having great time all because u dont need to use the money. :)

Ok. We'll do fun things. It's just the hotel in Niagara Ontario and stuff that I want to do there that will cost us money.

of course it will cost money. I'm trying as much as possible to save up the money. So I can pay few things and bring it home with me and Leila.

Save up for your own souveniers (sp?). That is what you need money for. Our vacation should be great. I love heading up there. Also, we can stop in at RIC/NTID so you can see that place.

:dunno: Why make plans? We have a few things planned and everything else we will do as things come up. Maybe on the way back from Niagara. Then again, we are only a few hours from Cedar Point and Six Flags Ohio :naughty:

u talk with ally and teddy. I am just trying to have fun for 5 days. Dont twist it with me... tell them too.

LOL. I know. I don't really care if we make it that far. Tim H. put the idea in my head. It's 4 more hours. I don't want to get Leila too tired out.

And I sure hope that I wont be seeing Tim because if he would be there then I aint going.

As for N.F. Is that still on?

Back