Out of many, ONE: Android Event is Today!

XBGMER

Reaction score
Now, I am the proud owner of a Samsung Vibrant, a Galaxy-S phone on T-Mobile!! :cool2:

anyway.. If You don't want a deal cellphone's agreement contact with any carrier for 2 years or wever..

You can grab the andriod tablet/slate from store without agreement contact.

it's on sale for $149.99 right now; the regular price is $169.99 -- we will honor the lower price when you pick it up in stores. The Augen tablet should be in Kmart retail locations soon.

The Augen 7" Android Tablet's SKU is 811470015254
Kmart.com

Good luck!

Now, I am the proud owner of a Samsung Vibrant, a Galaxy-S phone on T-Mobile!! :cool2:

anyway.. If You don't want a deal cellphone's agreement contact with any carrier for 2 years or wever..

You can grab the andriod tablet/slate from store without agreement contact.

Good luck!

Did you hear that new Dell Streak now is available in U.S. But I really don't know when it will arrive at T-Mobile and AT&T.

Did you try to play it there?

Did you hear that new Dell Streak now is available in U.S. But I really don't know when it will arrive at T-Mobile and AT&T.

Did you try to play it there?
Mate, Yes of course I've heard that the dell streak will be available in U.S. by this month I expect. but not available right now.. please check at Dell Site still offering for Sign up. please avoid the misinform about "Dell streak now is available" .. especially It is available in UK only.. :P

I will play it at att in person.. But I rather waiting for SamTab. it will be superior to Streak's specs. ;)

Did hell freeze over? What happened to your uhhh, previous phone, the HTC something?

Android is now top-selling OS, RIM fall apart!

Good News for andriod users..

Edadget.com said:
For the first time since the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2007, RIM fell to second position, as Android took the lead among operating systems in handsets sold to U.S. consumers. NPD's latest wireless market research reveals that Android accounted for 33 percent of all smartphones purchased in Q2, ahead of RIM (28 percent) and Apple (22 percent).
Source

Did hell freeze over? What happened to your uhhh, previous phone, the HTC something?
Yeah There is nothing wrong with my htc hd2 .. I actually upset that MSFT won't continue update for WinMo 6 in future.. They wanted to be focus on Wp7 after abandoned power users and winmo 6. So, I gave away it to my little sister. ;)

Yeah There is nothing wrong with my htc hd2 .. I actually upset that MSFT won't continue update for WinMo 6 in future.. They wanted to be focus on Wp7 after abandoned power users and winmo 6. So, I gave away it to my little sister. ;)
I see, I see - no fat chance for a iPhone try out? ;)

I see, I see - no fat chance for a iPhone try out? ;)
Mate, My Lovely beautiful woman got the gift iP4 by me. anyway I did play her iP4 for while.. its very nice, indeed! but I dislike small screen size like exactly iTouch 3G which My son had. it makes me more difficult to type Onscreen unlike HD2 or Vibrant.

If Apple iPhone has 4 or 4.3 inch, I might be sold! However I am very happy with SamVibrant (android) without regrets.. Android is very close iOS4. If you dont believe Android and iO4 look almost alike! you can check out iOS compare with Android OS by youtube.com..

Hmm was considering getting that but that's a deal breaker I think..

based on your opinion, why should I get Vibrant?

Wow, thats tough question but it is up to your decision.

My question is, Did you play the live demo phone at tmobile?

1) Do you feel comfort with touchscreen device without a mechanical physical keyboard?

2) Are you fan of google as such gmail, map, etc?

3) which one of email you using the most?

I will answer your q based on my opinion after this.. thanks.. ;)

Any phone can play CC in a video. It all depends on the video and if it has CCs. There are also video players on the Market that support CC.

Any phone can play CC in a video. It all depends on the video and if it has CCs. There are also video players on the Market that support CC.

Couldn't get the Vibrant to display CC. There was no option for it.

Live TV don't support CC in any phones. Netflix download movie don't support CC.

They do rip DVD movie add on subtitle transfer to any phones and YouTube does support CC. (not all, fewer)

Last edited:
Quick question about jailbroken iPhone, does they have player apps that support to load the .srt? I tried looked for that but can't find it.

but there is possibly option for any android device with CC or subtitle via sling.. who knows!?

sling player runs android from TV for example-
slingplayerhero07122010.jpg

Source

What App are you using to watch movies? Are they streaming movies or movies you yourself put on the phone?

Download and try Meridian Player Conservative. It supports Subtitles.

Back