Out and Back into Hibernation! LOL

yeah I know Koala it is toooo cute to cut up into pieces and eat it. I wanna freeze it and save it!

Hibernation or not... welcome back! :)

Welcome sis Bear, and happy birthday too. :)

Welcome back, Bear!

xoqmm9.gif

yeah I know Koala it is toooo cute to cut up into pieces and eat it. I wanna freeze it and save it!

Yea I have to agree with you too. It sooooooooooo cute to cut it up. Freeze and save it. Look at it every time you go in the freezer. :giggle:

Psstt Bear... there a horny bee on your bum ready to pinch ya... hahaha wonder if that what Mrs Bucket meant by that eh and harrrr on some comments said in here.. pppfttt kindly bend over and phart and then jump off a cliff!!! LOL

I think i know WHY sharky is :hyper: bec he miss Bear's FLASH! :whistle: :laugh2:

GOod luck on ur COLLEGE! and hope everything will went SMOOTH for ur future ;) and abt time ur hubby is finally get back his's job that good

Happy BDAY!!! Sis Salmon uh oh i mean sis bear :lol: zooom

Lol thank you everyone for the welcome back.

And yep not surprised at Sharky's comments!! He never changes Mrs. Bucket!

Yep sis Sasha Mandi is engaged already eeks!! Next thing ya know I will be a grandma *HOPE NOT* am so not looking forward to that happening.

Thanks Calvin and SG.

Lol sis LostPanther *messing your hair* grr at the Salmon comment! Definitely gonna have to kick your butt for that next time I see you. Nah I think Sharky would rather see YOU flash him! hahaha

Lol thank you everyone for the welcome back.

And yep not surprised at Sharky's comments!! He never changes Mrs. Bucket!

Yep sis Sasha Mandi is engaged already eeks!! Next thing ya know I will be a grandma *HOPE NOT* am so not looking forward to that happening.

Thanks Calvin and SG.

Lol sis LostPanther *messing your hair* grr at the Salmon comment! Definitely gonna have to kick your butt for that next time I see you. Nah I think Sharky would rather see YOU flash him! hahaha

:laugh2:

Welcome back Bear, and don't forget to drop in occassionally!

ty Moonchild and nice to meet you as well.

ty Dixie how is the signing going?

Sharky is that nice butt there for the Donkey boy?

Bear... that butt is for the ladies.. not the fleaball donkey.. so nice try girl.... hahha

Pretty good but I'l admit I havent been working on it as much as I should as I had returned to school last September to begin working on my Bachelor's degree again whilst also working a full-time job and tending to mom duties. I got laid off from my job in January (it shut down) So I had to scrounge around for a job while also maintaing focus on my studies. I ended up working 4 jobs on top of going to school and being a mom so unfortunately ASL had to take a backseat for about 9 months. I'm on summer break from school now, working part-time at Wal-Mart, and trying to find a full-time job which is hard to do these days.

:laugh2::laugh2:Always, Bear :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back