Our road starts today!

nozobo

Reaction score
Since I can't log onto Myspace from sidekick so I'll blog on here for awhile cuz Oakley and I start a road trip today after noon (after I get off work early) to Illinois, yay!!

Borrow my Cingular 8525? :giggle: I can log in myspace on that. ;)

Time now is 3:50pm and am driving on I-76 in northeast Colorado crusing at 80 mph on a open highway with no cops in sight... Yet
Lolz

It's about an hour to Nebraska line and there's strong signal on sidekick heheh, I believe Nebraska's gonna give me a flat line.. We'll see abt that.... *beating on dashboard along with the music blaring with high bass... Nice!

Just drank coffee, hope that'll give me couple hours to stay awake!

Hopefully I'll keep y'll posted!

Just entered Nebraska state line couple mins before weed time lolz (4:20) heh now on I-80, went thru abt 15 miles of road construction, I hate 'em!!! o0o. It's bit more traffic than I-76... Where are the millions of those truckers going? Nowhere?

We arrived my aunt's home a little while after midnight last night down in Lewis, Iowa to catch up our news before resuming our road trip. Aunt warned me to slow down cuz there's a lot of deer around. Unforuantely you can call me a racoons murderer cuz when I drove on a curve and saw a 2 racoons on the street last minute (Oakley said he saw 3 but 1 ran off in time) and I felt double thump *whimper* nothing I can do about it so decide to stop in next town to find a local car wash where I had to wash underneath the car before the smell became worse or permanent stick, that gave me another 2 hours to stay awake.

By the time I got tired and my body beated the red bulls, 2 coffee (plain and cappunico) and had hard time to stay awake so decide to look for motel at 2:30am in the morning, most motels want to charge a FRIGGIN 70 BUCKS OR MORE for couple hours stay so they lost their customer so decided to go to a rest area for 2nd time and finally knocked myself out for at least 3 or 4 hours (whose counting? Oakley does, lol)

Oakley woke me up then drove off to Mcdonald to get breakfast, I still felt tired so I end up taking 15-30 or 45 minutes nap. Felt better then kept on driving, gas, dog potty, all that stuffs you know you need to pull over for.

Dreamdeaf and other ADERS was staying @ Holiday Inn in Naperville, IL about 2 hours away from where we were driving. I do often keep in touch with DD and seem she really want us to meet ADERS so for the last 30 or 40 min drive to Naperville, thank god cops weren't around! Had to speed up fast (over 80mph) to meet them before they go on to Ohio. Forgot to take pics but maybe the Aders will put pic in here. We saw Aders: Dreamdeaf, Mizzdeaf, Galaxyangel, Deafmonkey, Liebling. They couldn't stay long enought but sure it was worth our time to chat a bit with them, now we arrived at cody's ma home, I went to slept until now, dang I'm still carlagged tired, will take nap again soon before going to his bro for dinner... That's our blogging so far.

Why can't Colorado people give me a patience, I gota friggin voicemail, I gotta check it soon before I go crazy over the constantly reminder lol

I'm tired but can't sleep for a bit so reread my recently blogging here, oops I forgot mentioned that we also met the blondies twins, Cheri and Angel. First I was talking to Angel and Cheri came out of the hotel and then was introduced to Cheri, they look so twins, I turned around to talk to somebody for a bit then turn around and spoke to Cheri who I thought it was Angel, somebody slap me lol. It was nice to see many Aders especially Cody's amazed that Liebling is soo sooo bootiful *grin*

Now it's 10am on July 6th. Yesterday, Oakley and I slept most of the day until his mama came home from work, then we went to visit his bro for dinner which was our late lunch.
Afterward, we drove on our own from Plano, Il to downtown Naperville to meet his good friend that flew in from Texas with his gf. We had a good "late dinner" and chat. After that we were suppose to go back home but stupid mapquest got us lost so end up paging other friend that gave us direction to their condo for a chat until 1:30am then arrive back to Oakley's ma home and crashed the floor to sleep.
Today, Oakley and I are planning to go Ikea store to go on shopping spree, actually not lot of money but you get the concept. I heard Ikea plan to set up a store back home in Denver in 2008 so I aint gonna worry abt it heh. Thank god for the rental car, Nissan Altima, that has A/C and cruise control otherwise we'll be going insanity/PMS if we take my car for the trip.
That's all folks for our up-to-date blogging.

Cheers

It's July 8th at 12:21pm. Yesterday Oakley n I went to a wedding in Muskego, WI then reception in Brookfield, not too far away. Afterward, we went back to Oakley's mama home to sleep.

Today we are going swimming in couple mins to meet a deaf couple to chat and swim. Then we'll gonna go to get food for BBQ family party around 1:30. We're expecting to leave for Colorado around 6pm tonight. We aren't sure if we should drive down to Kansas City toward Denver on I-70 or just straight on I-80 back through the states of Iowa and Nebraska.

That's all for now folks, if you got any advices or tips, throw it here!!!

It's 7:48pm. We're crusin' on I-88 to catch I-80 all the way through Iowa, Nebraska then onto I-76 back to colorful Colorado instead of going down to Kansas City, MO on I-70 which would be extra 3 hours waste. I'd rather use the extra hours for napping if I have to. Gotta return the rental car by 6pm tmw. Am not looking forward to end our vacation but looking forward to end the long driving. Oh wella

That's all folks for now

Cheers

It's July 11th. Sorry for not announcing that our vacation has ended two day ago July 9th at 1pm when we finally arrived home. But it doesn't end there yet, had to unload our stuffs out of the rental car, drove to pick up other set of keys, drove to pick up our cats, drove back home drop off cats then off to car wash to clean the car inside and outside, then drop the rental car off, then rental company drove me home and everything was completed around 5:30. Afterward, went to visit friend for dinner n swim. Then went to bed around 11pm, I think. We slept for nearly 12 hours from carlag trip. Was little lazy yesterday, went to visit other friends, not up to clean our messy apt yet but we'll get there this week lol. Now it's back to work. Nothing new!

Back