Our Puppy loves hearing aids!

Really oh no way puppy play on chew hearing aid surprised aww no way cheer! surprised
:lol:

I know you do. Finlay was a good dog.

Our puppy is the only stupid dog with Poodle ancestry I have ever seen. I blame her Maltese side!

I am going to take your dog's side of this , who left the HA where your dog could is reach it?? She saw an opportunity to have some fun and took it.

Last edited:
Might dereksbicycles know the answer to this question? :lol: Hey, Derek!!! [Runs off to find him and ask...]

Good question. I think they would help ferrets more than dogs. The ferrets would have a full day of playing with batteries and hiding them all over. With dogs, they will be gone in a minute.

I can sure picture the ferrets playing with batteries - tossing them around, burying them, hiding with them. Dogs- gulp- gone! They are intriguing to a dog because they still smell like sweat, wax and skin oils as well as where you've been in the day, even though they may have been in the dryer.

I can sure picture the ferrets playing with batteries - tossing them around, burying them, hiding with them. Dogs- gulp- gone! They are intriguing to a dog because they still smell like sweat, wax and skin oils as well as where you've been in the day, even though they may have been in the dryer.

Probably there wouldn't be much destruction with ferrets either. They just like to own things.

I remember when we had our ferret, Bob. Under my daughter's bed, we found he had made what looked like a shrine to a Burger King figurine of Jar Jar Binks.

It was the center, and it looked like his other stuff was offerings to Jar Jar! :lol:

Probably there wouldn't be much destruction with ferrets either. They just like to own things.

I remember when we had our ferret, Bob. Under my daughter's bed, we found he had made what looked like a shrine to a Burger King figurine of Jar Jar Binks.

It was the center, and it looked like his other stuff was offerings to Jar Jar! :lol:

I used to have several ferrets a long time ago. One was called Matchbox. I drink diet coke and I tend to buy it by the case or by the 12 pack. Well... when I moved out of my then apartment, I found about 30 or so diet cokes... all half opened and half full in this really tight spot behind some boxes under a table in the closet.

He really liked diet coke too. Nah... I'm betting he just liked the shiny can.

I used to have several ferrets a long time ago. One was called Matchbox. I drink diet coke and I tend to buy it by the case or by the 12 pack. Well... when I moved out of my then apartment, I found about 30 or so diet cokes... all half opened and half full in this really tight spot behind some boxes under a table in the closet.

He really liked diet coke too. Nah... I'm betting he just liked the shiny can.

Before the latest debacle with the hearing aid, our puppy learned to puncture the pop cans with her teeth and drink it. That made quite a mess in the backroom which has a carpet!

At least she is keeping us active and thinking. :)

A lady brought her dog to the animal hospital where I work because the dog ( a golden-doodle puppy) ate a package of hearing aid batteries, even the plastic of the package! She got home from work and saw her puppy laying and not wanting to move, so the poor thing must have had stomach pain. The x-ray showed the batteries would be passed naturally, but the plastic was lodged in the crease of the lower intestine. The vet got it out, but it cost her $1,200 for the surgery!

A lady brought her dog to the animal hospital where I work because the dog ( a golden-doodle puppy) ate a package of hearing aid batteries, even the plastic of the package! She got home from work and saw her puppy laying and not wanting to move, so the poor thing must have had stomach pain. The x-ray showed the batteries would be passed naturally, but the plastic was lodged in the crease of the lower intestine. The vet got it out, but it cost her $1,200 for the surgery!

That is something you have to be really careful of with both little kids and pets. I am glad that dog will be ok.

Yes, very true - also glad for that dog, and that it was caught soon enough.
Dogs eat so many different things, it's very common.

Yep- once had a puppy for a short time- he chewed up a pair of my glasses though I can't remember if they were an older pair or not.

A friend of mine has had about six HA chewed up by his dogs in the last 6-7 years. HE has lucked out in that originally Costco covered them under his warranty and now the VA has repaired or replaced the last two. Jerry just doesn't learn from his past mistakes.

A friend of mine has had about six HA chewed up by his dogs in the last 6-7 years. HE has lucked out in that originally Costco covered them under his warranty and now the VA has repaired or replaced the last two. Jerry just doesn't learn from his past mistakes.

He seems careless!

We now use Otterboxes if they are not in the dryer.

He seems careless!

We now use Otterboxes if they are not in the dryer.

Problem is he so far hasn't had to pay for any of them, maybe if he did he would think about where he puts them when he takes them out!

I didn't mean to "LOL" ... Probably thought its mint and fresh breath! :)

I think it has to do with the scent on the earmolds along with them being chewy like a ball or other toy.

Back