Oticon Agil Pros

sallylou

Potterhead and Janeite
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got a demo pair of Agil Pros for a couple of weeks. My neighbor is an audiologist and she wants feedback. So far, I can't tell a whole lot of difference from my current HAs and the new Agil Pros, except for the volume control (nice feature to have at a loud restaurant). I can't afford a new pair of HAs right now anyway. They're brand new and very expensive. Anyone else tried them?

I have them. I can't tell you what I switched from, because before these I hadn't gotten new hearing aids since I had just started middle school. I didn't really care what I had before. I can tell you though, that with these I had more sound localization when I first got them. Other than that, I can't tell you anything really special about them. I was able to understand speech better at first, too.

I say at first for both the sound localization and the speech, because my hearing has dropped more, but I'd say that they have worked just fine. The only annoying thing is having to change the filter sometimes, because it often gets clogged or whatever and the HA shuts off.

Oticon Hit Pros

I have their cousins the Oticon Hit Pros and love them.

I have their cousins the Oticon Hit Pros and love them.

I know I'm resurrecting an old(ish) thread, but I was wondering if you could tell me more about what you like about the Hit Pros. How do they do in noisy situations?

These are one the kinds of aids my audi recommends for her adult patients who have APD. (the Vigo Pros & Agil Pros are the other choices, but they're a little spendy, especially the Agil Pros).
:ty:

Back