Original AD members

Oh wow..right! Now, I remember....

Any others? I know I am missing a few!

TweetyBird?

I saw her and we chatted shortly at Treasure Island Hotel in LV last year.

Well, I would say that there was a large number of members who were notorious for starting trouble and stalking people just to bully them around. I know for a fact that Alex had a falling out with a lot of these members back then and for a good reason. AllDeaf went through some rough times in the first few years but now it seems to be doing quite well which I'm glad to see.

I agree! AD went through much needed changes for the better!!!

Hi Kat.. I am not sure if I know you? BTW, I am pretty good. I think. Ive been been extremely busy lately with work and now I have to register for fall classes. How about you?

LOL, yes you do. The_Haunted_SouL from another website....does it ring a bell? :D

Yeah, it is. I'm doing okay and recently moved back to my old hometown. Wow, damn you still going to school. Ouch, you'll end up owning a lot of debts to pay back for loans. Ha.

I wasn't here in 2003, so like Shel, I can't form an opinion. However, I do recall bullying running rampant in certain instances.

I recall that when I first joined there was a thread about Matt Hammil. Well, at the time I had no idea of who Matt Hammil was so I asked "Who is Matt Hammil?" The response I got was a major tongue lashing and I was told of how my mouth should be used for a toilet for all the 'crap' I spewed. I wound up defending myself against this person. In no time flat seemed like Alex was on it and had the person permabanned immediately. I never heard from this person again. Alex even went so far as to apologize to me for this persons behavior. Kudos to Alex for standing up for his members against bullies, even if they are new.

BTW - I now know who Matt Hammil is. :D

I joined in 5/19 2009 , I was looking on line for something about hearing dogs and found AllDeaf! I am glad I found it!

Well, I would say that there was a large number of members who were notorious for starting trouble and stalking people just to bully them around. I know for a fact that Alex had a falling out with a lot of these members back then and for a good reason. AllDeaf went through some rough times in the first few years but now it seems to be doing quite well which I'm glad to see.

True...there were alot of cyber bullying around.

TRUE!!! I have to agree with banjo what he just said about 2003. hey I am glad that today is 2011 and we all are awesome members on AD. :thumb: :rockon:

Yeah, it is. I'm doing okay and recently moved back to my old hometown. Wow, damn you still going to school. Ouch, you'll end up owning a lot of debts to pay back for loans. Ha.

It's true. At least, I have a job. I have my own responsibility to pay the bills. :)

Justin Sane...I think he works for ZVRS?? Somehow, about 4 months ago, I sneaked in the guest bedroom where Karl still sleeps in since more than 2 years now, I found memory card left on the table and I picked it up and left the bedroom. I was not sure if it was mine or Karl's. So I inserted it in my digital camera to review the photos. I found a few photos and one video of me that he took from last year. I continued to check all the pics and videos he had taken of, then I noticed some pictures that were taken at South Seaport Deaf Festival he and others were wearing orange t-shirts meaning they were there to set the ZVRS booth. My eyes were caught one of the pics on familar face behind the ZVRS booth. It has gotten to be Justin Sane. I don't know if he's already married to his longtime girlfriend, still lives in Rochester or not and they have a daughter as well. I should have asked Karl about him but we hardly talk at all after big offensive he made about deaf people and nazi jokes stuff. UNCOOL.

When I cleaned up the stuff at my parents' house (technically my old bedroom) and found two computer printed photo of a former DM member. I immediately threw them away. :shock:

Before I moved to NJ, I completely deleted some photos of former DMers in cd disk because I was concerned some discs may fall into wrong hands. Few photos left on cd disks.

When I first joined in 2006, the big players were Angel, Cheri, RR, Dreamin' Deaf, JeepGirl, GalaxyAngel, DeafScuba, and Liebling. Now, all of them have disappeared around the same time. Kinda wierd!

DeafMonkey, RebalGirl, etc...

All are on FaceBook and everyone are do well. They are so happy with their life so am I.

That is just past and move on..............

Do you remember Richard Rohem aka Nesmuth? I'm sure some of you guys would prefer that we forget him. :P

Do you remember Richard Rohem aka Nesmuth? I'm sure some of you guys would prefer that we forget him. :P

He's still trolling around on the blogosphere. I know he used to stalk me through Yahoo! Live by watching my conversations in the DeafCity Yahoo! Live chatroom. He had minions too as well to keep an eye on my chatroom.

What a creep.

He's still trolling around on the blogosphere. I know he used to stalk me through Yahoo! Live by watching my conversations in the DeafCity Yahoo! Live chatroom. He had minions too as well to keep an eye on my chatroom.

What a creep.

He's not someone I want to know.

Back