Original AD members

Reporting in. I dont frequent this website like I used to but I ll go on this website once in a while to check out with deaf news, rights, issues, etc..

I have wondered what became of SxyPorkie. She was on AD for 2 years (2006 - 2008).

Me too. The last i heard she had the final stage of terminal cancer. I wonder what ever happened to her. I miss her.

Its likely she's passed on. From what I know, she had pancreatic cancer. The survival rate of that is very poor. Further up in the thread someone said she left California, where she was last known to be, for parts unknown. That's not uncommon for someone in the last months of life. I just hope that wherever she is, she's at peace. She was a sweet lady.

oh how can I forget about mike hawk....... i totally forget about him. wow wonder whats up with mike hawk. I once heard pat very recently hes doing good. No idea whats up with others lol. I think no one figures out who X was right?

erica is still posting here but not often. her sc is changed i forget something with erica9 or something

Justin Sane...I think he works for ZVRS?? Somehow, about 4 months ago, I sneaked in the guest bedroom where Karl still sleeps in since more than 2 years now, I found memory card left on the table and I picked it up and left the bedroom. I was not sure if it was mine or Karl's. So I inserted it in my digital camera to review the photos. I found a few photos and one video of me that he took from last year. I continued to check all the pics and videos he had taken of, then I noticed some pictures that were taken at South Seaport Deaf Festival he and others were wearing orange t-shirts meaning they were there to set the ZVRS booth. My eyes were caught one of the pics on familar face behind the ZVRS booth. It has gotten to be Justin Sane. I don't know if he's already married to his longtime girlfriend, still lives in Rochester or not and they have a daughter as well. I should have asked Karl about him but we hardly talk at all after big offensive he made about deaf people and nazi jokes stuff. UNCOOL.

Justin Sane...I think he works for ZVRS?? Somehow, about 4 months ago, I sneaked in the guest bedroom where Karl still sleeps in since more than 2 years now, I found memory card left on the table and I picked it up and left the bedroom. I was not sure if it was mine or Karl's. So I inserted it in my digital camera to review the photos. I found a few photos and one video of me that he took from last year. I continued to check all the pics and videos he had taken of, then I noticed some pictures that were taken at South Seaport Deaf Festival he and others were wearing orange t-shirts meaning they were there to set the ZVRS booth. My eyes were caught one of the pics on familar face behind the ZVRS booth. It has gotten to be Justin Sane. I don't know if he's already married to his longtime girlfriend, still lives in Rochester or not and they have a daughter as well. I should have asked Karl about him but we hardly talk at all after big offensive he made about deaf people and nazi jokes stuff. UNCOOL.

ha ha you are crazy, girl! I d be not surprised if he works for zvrs. im sure that you can ask someone else who works for zvrs and ask if its confirm that wont be hard. ha ha i couldnt believe about your brother oh well.

Yeah, I have a couple deaf friends who works for ZVRS but they don't know who Justin is. Karl is no longer working for ZVRS in NYC/ LI region because they "fired" his audist ass. *shrugs* TFB him.

I was 17 when I joined AD from a friend who told me about that site so I was like hmm why not so I signed up and made some good friends (and some enemies >.>) on AD over the years lol I was pretty immature so yeah after awhile of posting I took a break from this since I was busy on other stuff and now I'm back here on and off, just checking to see whats new or whatever and having a conversation with some of ya all once in awhile. can't believe it is almost 10 years old...same goes for me being old too T.T *sobs* not even looking forward to 27 lol.

Yeah I'm pretty aware of who that guy is. He was with pat and others making that *********** site years ago and it is down so they are already onto ********** or whatever its called but yea they think they are so cool and funny when they didnt even realize how many friends they are losing anyway. P.S. I guess those sites I mentioned are censored for a reason so probably best not to talk about those here but yeah you get the idea.

When I first joined in 2006, the big players were Angel, Cheri, RR, Dreamin' Deaf, JeepGirl, GalaxyAngel, DeafScuba, and Liebling. Now, all of them have disappeared around the same time. Kinda wierd!

When I first joined in 2006, the big players were Angel, Cheri, RR, Dreamin' Deaf, JeepGirl, GalaxyAngel, DeafScuba, and Liebling. Now, all of them have disappeared around the same time. Kinda wierd!

Yep, those are the ones I remember as being the big players, too. I know what happened to some of them, but I always wonder what happened to Liebling. She probably got tired of all the crap about her not commenting in the political threads because she wasn't from the States.

I miss ruffle Angel and Cheri's feathers. I am sure they do check out this website and it is possible they use different usernames.

I know what happened to a lot of those you mentioned, but we are not allowed to discuss it on the forum.

So I m guessing they are alive and doing well?

Far as I know, they are. I haven't spoken with them personally but I've caught tidbits of their whereabouts from conversation on here.

I miss ruffle Angel and Cheri's feathers. I am sure they do check out this website and it is possible they use different usernames.

I cant imagine myself in the future, leaving AD but continue to check the website out. I am tooooooooooo opinioned to keep myself out of debates that I feel strongly about. :lol:

Don't forget DeafMonkey. She went with them, too.

Back