Original AD members

Mostly many members come and go...a handful of them still stay around. Some have long gone then came back after few years. I remember Ravensteve and Miss Pinochino troll drama lol

Yeah SPeaking of this forum itself isn't the same as in 2003 that we don't really talk about CI that much and now its more for Ci and late deafened people to join here

I was member since summer 2002. I wouldn't be AD member if it wasn't for my work.

My original username was Impulse

True, that!

Empress also used to be TTT. I can't remember what else.

She's had a bunch of screen names. Probably some we haven't even figured out lately.

Sweetmind always jumps out in my mind when I think about the old timers.:lol:

She's had a bunch of screen names. Probably some we haven't even figured out lately.

Sweetmind always jumps out in my mind when I think about the old timers.:lol:

i'd think Empress would be hard to miss.

I had forgotten all about sweetmind. :laugh2:

What about Miss Pinocchio? I think Empress had another account, Miss Pinocchio, right? Well, I believe her real name is Patrice, probably black and is originally from Mississippi. I remember her telling a story about herself as a student at Gallaudet University and she lost her virginity with Ridor in his dorm room? I don't know what to believe whether she talked bs or not because I just found out that Ridor has been gay for many years? Yes, I was so blind when it came to watch most of his youtube vlogs, I was clueless that he was gay at all until earlier this year one of his vlogs discussed about his sexual orientation and his life at Gally. :confused: No, I have never met Ridor but may will on this Thursday, Friday for AFA rally in DC. Who knows if he is going there?

ICK Yeah. That would be the same person. I don't know what to believe, either, other than her name was Patrice and she made more usernames than I could keep up with. She also caused a lot of drama. If she were to come back, I'd put her on ignore. I'm just not into all that crazy crap she would spew for no good reason.

Oh god. Another candidate for my ignore list. :roll:

:lol:

I remember someone's reaction to her posts when I directed him to her posts. I think she came off a bit extreme to him. I believe it when others say she made quite an impression on them.

Ahh, I registered under "Rayden Wins" in ADv1 on January 24th, 2003, when it was in phpBB format. Alex, I'm sure you remember Erica aka GeminiCat - she was the one who told me about AD back then.

This name of mine was changed in Nov 2003 after sticking to "Rayden Wins" that was registered on March 2nd, 2003 when Alex invited me to beta test the then-new "ADv2" when he switched to vBulletin. (I dunno what version it's on right now - prolly 6 or 7)

I'm sure many of the old-timers remember Jordan Greeney aka PSO (we call him POS - Piece of Shit - lmao) - ugh. One of the biggest deaf trolls ever.

Then there were the RITers, like Justin Sane, wickedeyed, Running Naked In The Snow, etc .... also Mike Hawk, Pat, X, jfanii, etc. Ahh memories.

Ahh, I registered under "Rayden Wins" in ADv1 on January 24th, 2003, when it was in phpBB format. Alex, I'm sure you remember Erica aka GeminiCat - she was the one who told me about AD back then.

This name of mine was changed in Nov 2003 after sticking to "Rayden Wins" that was registered on March 2nd, 2003 when Alex invited me to beta test the then-new "ADv2" when he switched to vBulletin. (I dunno what version it's on right now - prolly 6 or 7)

I'm sure many of the old-timers remember Jordan Greeney aka PSO (we call him POS - Piece of Shit - lmao) - ugh. One of the biggest deaf trolls ever.

Then there were the RITers, like Justin Sane, wickedeyed, Running Naked In The Snow, etc .... also Mike Hawk, Pat, X, jfanii, etc. Ahh memories.

oh how can I forget about mike hawk....... i totally forget about him. wow wonder whats up with mike hawk. I once heard pat very recently hes doing good. No idea whats up with others lol. I think no one figures out who X was right?

erica is still posting here but not often. her sc is changed i forget something with erica9 or something

I remember long time I Notice it ad member old! long time pretty sound!

Been around here since 2006, and I've been the same person since then :P

s h e l l e y :)

I joined in 2007...pretty new compared to some of the others, lol!

Alex, you didn't just create a public forum about deafness. You created a community. It's pretty amazing when you think of all of the friendships that have been woven through the years.

I've been a member since 04-05-2003. I've met some old and new members here....in person.

I remember some of these characters. Ravensteve was one warped person. Heath, a cop wannabe. Katzie, a cool chick. Sabrina AKA Kalista was a funny chick.

I also remember Chase. He was a cool old dude. Too bad he left.

Glad I joined AD and got to meet some of you, and hope to meet more soon.

Thanks Alex :)

Back