Original AD members

2003 here..... I remember the drama and a lot of laughter as well. I miss the old days and the folks I knew here, but I know life must go on and that everything is good. I have a darker sense of humor now and am in a loving long term relationship with a hearing guy. We both are Buddhists although I am heavily influenced by humanism. We are into art and literature. We have a deaf dog and a crazy hearing dog. I just got into Google+ --- anybody want an invite?! :)

I keep getting told there are no more spaces :-(

What about Miss Pinocchio? I think Empress had another account, Miss Pinocchio, right? Well, I believe her real name is Patrice, probably black and is originally from Mississippi. I remember her telling a story about herself as a student at Gallaudet University and she lost her virginity with Ridor in his dorm room? I don't know what to believe whether she talked bs or not because I just found out that Ridor has been gay for many years? Yes, I was so blind when it came to watch most of his youtube vlogs, I was clueless that he was gay at all until earlier this year one of his vlogs discussed about his sexual orientation and his life at Gally. :confused: No, I have never met Ridor but may will on this Thursday, Friday for AFA rally in DC. Who knows if he is going there?

What? :lol:

You know what my theory is about Miss Pinocchio is? That she is actually a man in real life fucking around with us. I've never met anyone psychotic as this person is. Ever. So it leads me to think this person is just faking it.... he probably was this lonely/repressed little critter that turns into 'Miss Pinocchio' when he blacks out from drinking too much or something.

2003 here..... I remember the drama and a lot of laughter as well. I miss the old days and the folks I knew here, but I know life must go on and that everything is good. I have a darker sense of humor now and am in a loving long term relationship with a hearing guy. We both are Buddhists although I am heavily influenced by humanism. We are into art and literature. We have a deaf dog and a crazy hearing dog. I just got into Google+ --- anybody want an invite?! :)

Oh, you returned to U.S. from Norway? How was the life in Norway?

I keep getting told there are no more spaces :-(

No, that's BS. It's a marketing ploy to drum up a lot of interest. They did the same for gmail. I can invite you. PM me your email address that you want to use for Google+ if you want....

What? :lol:

You know what my theory is about Miss Pinocchio is? That she is actually a man in real life fucking around with us. I've never met anyone psychotic as this person is. Ever. So it leads me to think this person is just faking it.... he probably was this lonely/repressed little critter that turns into 'Miss Pinocchio' when he blacks out from drinking too much or something.

Oh, then it wasn't Miss Pinocchio. Maybe it was Miss P? I can't remember what other usernames Empress had.....TTT, Defilmedia, Miss P? Who knows.. lol

Maybe Pinocchio was Ridor? I think Ridor was here for short time.

No, we are talking about AllDeaf usernames here on this forum site.

I know, I was asking if they are the same people in the (ex DCW) chatroom, some of the names are quite unique and yet used in two places.

Oh, you returned to U.S. from Norway? How was the life in Norway?

It was a good experience, but the ex and I drifted apart as we realized we were two different people with different goals. I saw no point to stay there anymore, and I'm glad I left. I think people should be just happy in their lives, but it seems like we have to make difficult choices to get there. :aw:

Oh, then it wasn't Miss Pinocchio. Maybe it was Miss P? I can't remember what other usernames Empress had.....TTT, Defilmedia, Miss P? Who knows.. lol

Maybe Pinocchio was Ridor? I think Ridor was here for short time.

:lol:

No idea. Somehow Ridor doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to do a Miss P. I stand by my belief that it's some dude who repeatedly gets drunk and say all kinds of crazy shit here.. then doesn't remember anything afterwards. You know, like drunk-dialing/texting, except it's drunk-posting?

It was a good experience, but the ex and I drifted apart as we realized we were two different people with different goals. I saw no point to stay there anymore, and I'm glad I left. I think people should be just happy in their lives, but it seems like we have to make difficult choices to get there. :aw:

I see. Welcome back to StinkAmerica. YEAH, i would love to visit Norway someday, I am partly Norwegian. I have no idea what Norway is like except pictures of Olso and the backcountry mountains, I did watched 1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer on tv. I don't think I have seen any Norwegian films before, however Troubled Water seems to be the first Norwegian film I've seen recently. Troubled Water (2008) - IMDb

:lol:

No idea. Somehow Ridor doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to do a Miss P. I stand by my belief that it's some dude who repeatedly gets drunk and say all kinds of crazy shit here.. then doesn't remember anything afterwards. You know, like drunk-dialing/texting, except it's drunk-posting?

Well, Ridor was heavy on drugs and alcohol for few years or so during mid 2000s. He is clean now for more than a year, I believe. Who knows what becomes of Miss Pinocchio.

Katz -- Thanks. Haha. I think! Du skulle reise til norge, da (You should visit Norway, then). It is a beautiful country with a lot of blue collar, down to earth people that are doing an awesome job of preserving the nature there and being wise with their resources (using water/rain to run electricity, etc). USA could learn a lot from Norway in managing finances, because Norway is one of the richest countries in the world and still has humility altho it's not without some flaws. I still stay in touch with some Norwegian Deafies -- if you want to meet some, I think you should definitely go to their annual Deaf festival which is hosted by deaf clubs that take turns with it like the Olympics. Or you could take a year off from America, and be a student at Al folkehogskule which is located in mid Norway. It is the best way to network with Deafies, really, and to truly get a taste of Norway.

I know, I was asking if they are the same people in the (ex DCW) chatroom, some of the names are quite unique and yet used in two places.

Omg....ugh DCW as in DeafChatWorld?? I'm so glad it shutted down. I didn't like how Administrators and moderators playing games and playing favoritism on members, for example members befriended with moderators supporting each others against other members and moderators banned me for no reason. What an immature bitches some of them were. Now I remember clearly of your username SimonJ in DCW.

What about Miss Pinocchio? I think Empress had another account, Miss Pinocchio, right? Well, I believe her real name is Patrice, probably black and is originally from Mississippi. I remember her telling a story about herself as a student at Gallaudet University and she lost her virginity with Ridor in his dorm room? I don't know what to believe whether she talked bs or not because I just found out that Ridor has been gay for many years? Yes, I was so blind when it came to watch most of his youtube vlogs, I was clueless that he was gay at all until earlier this year one of his vlogs discussed about his sexual orientation and his life at Gally. :confused: No, I have never met Ridor but may will on this Thursday, Friday for AFA rally in DC. Who knows if he is going there?

Yes, he said he is going to the AFA rally. He just recently moved to Fredericksburg, MD......

Does anybody remember DeafChat and its notorious moderator S.M.? lmao

Yes, he said he is going to the AFA rally. He just recently moved to Fredericksburg, MD......

Frederick, MD. Not Fredericksburg. Frederick, MD has 3,000+ deaf in population and of course, it has deaf institution school as well.

Okay, thanks for the update information. I will stay beware of Ridor. LOL.

and?
You were there in 2004 and now its 2011 whats the difference between those years. :)

Mostly many members come and go...a handful of them still stay around. Some have long gone then came back after few years. I remember Ravensteve and Miss Pinochino troll drama lol

Back