Original AD members

bbnt sounds familiar...not so sure if I really remember that person.

I still remember bbnt. He just came back few days ago. He rarely comes in Alldeaf though. I think he's funny sometimes.

OK, what is DM?? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation.

I remember a RebelGirl, but I believe she was from Texas, correct? For some reason I am wanting to put her in Arkansas, but I know that cannot be right.

RebelGirl isnt from Texas. She is from Alabama. I knew her and tweetybird, too. They are my friend in person.

I remember coming across his "newsletter" type "articles"...where he wrote like the National Enquirer about AD members...I laughed for a LONG time until I literally was having stomach cramps. It was so freaking hilarious. Most of the AD members laughed and joked about it, but a couple of them took it serious and got mad - but whatever. lol If you are not familiar with the members, it may not make a lot of sense...you have to know who he's talking about to "get it." ;)

I remember coming across his "newsletter" type "articles"...where he wrote like the National Enquirer about AD members...I laughed for a LONG time until I literally was having stomach cramps. It was so freaking hilarious. Most of the AD members laughed and joked about it, but a couple of them took it serious and got mad - but whatever. lol If you are not familiar with the members, it may not make a lot of sense...you have to know who he's talking about to "get it." ;)

Oh yeah I remember that thread. I thought it was very funny.

Old ADers

I remmy Feisty and Malfoyish from when I first joined. Still working too many hours to keep up with all the comings and goings. Might hit postwhore status in another 5-10 years.

Don't miss Miss P and Raging/RavenSteve for all the drama though. Not a soap opera fan and never will be.

Is LuciaDisturbed still around? She's from my hometown.

I remmy Feisty and Malfoyish from when I first joined. Still working too many hours to keep up with all the comings and goings. Might hit postwhore status in another 5-10 years.

Don't miss Miss P and Raging/RavenSteve for all the drama though. Not a soap opera fan and never will be.

Is LuciaDisturbed still around? She's from my hometown.

Yep, she is still around but only come here once in a blue moon unless she was lurking around the forum reading to all of our posts. :cool2:

Doesn't LD go by a different alias here now? I know there has been a few members that have changed their nicknames on here.

Again, I must be confusing myself once more. :dizzy:

I will admit though, AD is NOTHING like what it was when I joined.

Yike!! One of them (Ader) >>> I never forget about that man worked at breakfast and bed inn in Washington State.. Someone told us that he was dying but find out it's not true! Alex did removes his screen name?!! :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Phillips said:
Yike!! One of them (Ader) >>> I never forget about that man worked at breakfast and bed inn in Washington State.. Someone told us that he was dying but find out it's not true! Alex did removes his screen name?!! :laugh2:

Yes Mark Byrd. He's still alive and kicking on Facebook, not on my list tho.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Yes Mark Byrd. He's still alive and kicking on Facebook, not on my list tho.

Yes that s him! :giggle: I think Alex did shut alldeaf down a while cuz of too many trolls about him???

Oh gosh, let's not bring up Byrdie! What he did was hurtful and shameful. He did it for his own pleasures and he did nothing to help this community. I forgive him as a Christian, but I don't like to talk about what took place. Besides, there are rules about making posts about banned members. We aren't allowed to discuss them on the forum.

As for other original AD members - I wonder happened to Alex - the guy that started all of this? ;) :P

Oh gosh, let's not bring up Byrdie! What he did was hurtful and shameful. He did it for his own pleasures and he did nothing to help this community. I forgive him as a Christian, but I don't like to talk about what took place. Besides, there are rules about making posts about banned members. We aren't allowed to discuss them on the forum.

As for other original AD members - I wonder happened to Alex - the guy that started all of this? ;) :P

You have a point there. He's also someone I'd like to forget.

Alex is busy with his new daughter ya know. He pops in now and then. I've seen him. :giggle:

Back