Original AD members

DeafMonkey, RebalGirl, etc...

All are on FaceBook and everyone are do well. They are so happy with their life so am I.

That is just past and move on..............

I dont remember you but glad you are doing well! :wave:

Do you remember Richard Rohem aka Nesmuth? I'm sure some of you guys would prefer that we forget him. :P

Lol, yeah I know who he is. I still check his youtube vlogs from time to time. It's hard to believe that he actually has a deaf girlfriend?

When I cleaned up the stuff at my parents' house (technically my old bedroom) and found two computer printed photo of a former DM member. I immediately threw them away. :shock:

Before I moved to NJ, I completely deleted some photos of former DMers in cd disk because I was concerned some discs may fall into wrong hands. Few photos left on cd disks.

Lol, I still have some old CDs of saved pics of some DM members as well.

OK, what is DM?? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation.

I remember a RebelGirl, but I believe she was from Texas, correct? For some reason I am wanting to put her in Arkansas, but I know that cannot be right.

Oh wow...I have been here 5 years! I didn't realize that until now. I remmy thinking that the members who have been on AD since 2003 have been there for such a long time when I first joined. Time can go by so quickly!

OK, what is DM?? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation.

I remember a RebelGirl, but I believe she was from Texas, correct? For some reason I am wanting to put her in Arkansas, but I know that cannot be right.

DM=Deaf Madness.

Yep, those are the ones I remember as being the big players, too. I know what happened to some of them, but I always wonder what happened to Liebling. She probably got tired of all the crap about her not commenting in the political threads because she wasn't from the States.
She has a new life and it has nothing to do with this forum. Still in touch with her once in awhile. She is fine. :)

Well, I joined here in 2004 after had a big meltdown with other deaf forum which I used to be member for few years before. Tell you one thing about this forum, it is not same as it is now. Many left here and new ones come here.

Well, I joined here in 2004 after had a big meltdown with other deaf forum which I used to be member for few years before. Tell you one thing about this forum, it is not same as it is now. Many left here and new ones come here.

Thank God! :lol:

Back