Orgasm During Childbirth

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Orgasm During Childbirth - YouTube

The claim is that orgasm is a natural painkiller during labor. Geez, if I knew that, I would have tried it instead of epidural with my two pregnancies. Looks more fun! :lol:

I knew that orgasm will help to bring on labor if the woman is gone past term, but I didn't know it would be a painkiller during labor. Frankly, that was the last thing on my mind when I was in labor!:P

i remember that video!!!!! i saw that when i was pregnant with either frank or my daughter but wow..what an actress!

I knew that orgasm will help to bring on labor if the woman is gone past term, but I didn't know it would be a painkiller during labor. Frankly, that was the last thing on my mind when I was in labor!:P

Same here ! I sure was not thinking about orgasms when I was in labor! That was how I ended up in labor!

Ooooo!!!!! Ooooooooooo!!!!!!! Oooooooo shit!

she'd prolly 'into fisting' and some other way out wierd shit...

:hmm:...An orgasm was the last thing on my mind during labor also....For those who do and had the priviledge of the epidural....then congrats to you!...Having mine natural was no picnic....very painful. I'd never do it again, tho'!

:hmm:...An orgasm was the last thing on my mind during labor also....For those who do and had the priviledge of the epidural....then congrats to you!...Having mine natural was no picnic....very painful. I'd never do it again, tho'!
That's what I'm telling myself. Never ever again without painkillers. I think I won't go for an orgasm the next time either. I was a bit busy during labor to think about that. Interesting anyway.

interesting i was too busy in labor for about 22 hours. :hmm:

SO was I .... in manner of speaking. When my wife went in 22 hrs first child and 20 !/2 second, I lived every pain she went thru. She would squeeeeeeeeze hand hand like hell...

SO was I .... in manner of speaking. When my wife went in 22 hrs first child and 20 !/2 second, I lived every pain she went thru. She would squeeeeeeeeze hand hand like hell...

yeah I did the same thing to my hub and i did bit my hub's arm or hand too. lol

yeah I did the same thing to my hub and i did bit my hub's arm or hand too. lol

oh my!

I better get this one

petco-three-ring-tug-rubber-and-rope-dog-toy.jpg

This sort of sounds like the next "I can do it better" upping.

"I had a healthy baby girl."

"Well I had a healthy baby girl, AND I had an orgasm during birth."

Eh - just shut yer gobs. Be happy with the end result - that's what really important. Birth is just one event in a long journey.

:lol: I did that, too. Plus, I stamped on his foot with every contraction for about four hours. :giggle:

I told my doc that I would put off having the epidural as long as I could, but when I asked for it, I wanted it right then. When I finally asked for it, he said, "Too late to give it to you now; he'll be here in about 10 minutes." So I didn't intend to go natural, but it worked out that way.:lol:

This sort of sounds like the next "I can do it better" upping.

"I had a healthy baby girl."

"Well I had a healthy baby girl, AND I had an orgasm during birth."

Eh - just shut yer gobs. Be happy with the end result - that's what really important. Birth is just one event in a long journey.

It is only the beginning.:cool2:

Back