Organic or non Organic

Do you eat mostly organic or non organic foods?

• Organic

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Non-Organic

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
That's your opinion and good luck.

Yeah everyone's opinions are different on this subjects.. thats why its good to talk about it and share opinions and if they dont agree with us then its their choices! :)

washing them still will not make them as organic foods.. the taste would remain the same? I suggest you to go and buy some at health store then you can let us know what you think of the taste. when organic foods taste so fresh and different. it is BIG difference! Most veggies and fruits you see at the supercenter like Walmart are not organic foods. You have to go to small market or Health stores to buy organic foods as they didnt put any chemicals on them.

super center like walmart now carry organic meats that havent been reared on antiobitcs and etc but they are smaller than normal meats you see. but taste better!

Organic foods are produced according to certain production standards. For crops, it means they were grown without the use of conventional pesticides, artificial fertilizers, human waste, or sewage sludge, and that they were processed without ionizing radiation or food additives.[1] For animals, it means they were reared without the routine use of antibiotics and without the use of growth hormones. In most countries, organic produce must not be genetically modified.

Many foods you see are genetically modified which can cause health problems for people like Irritable bowel syndrome and among others.

*slap head* Thats not what they meant. They didnt say anything about washing them will make it organic. They said they dont care if its organic or not they just wash them and eat them. No matter what. Get what im saying? I did ate some organic and they taste the same to me. So yea...

I try to eat some food organic - berries, dairy, tomatos, greens. I don't eat meat or would eat organic meat. I do eat eggs and buy eggs less antibiotcs, free range, and vegetarian diet (I hope).

Most foods has been labeled organic isn't really organic. The standards have so many loopholes in the production process. I know firsthand source that the farmers have to do their part as my uncle is an organic farmer. But its the processing part that it becomes sticky.

What about those bioengineered foods? The majority of produce grown all over the world has been improved by science. Do you guys still label those foods as organic? (nods head, no wonder why they taste better)

IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE

*bounces out*

Most foods has been labeled organic isn't really organic. The standards have so many loopholes in the production process. I know firsthand source that the farmers have to do their part as my uncle is an organic farmer. But its the processing part that it becomes sticky.

I don't eat much processed food. I guess that organic is better for me and the enviroment than nonorganic even if not perfect.

From USDA: Organic food standards and labels: The facts

Organic food is produced by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and the conservation of soil and water to enhance environmental quality for future generations. Organic meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy products come from animals that are given no antibiotics or growth hormones. Organic food is produced without using most conventional pesticides; fertilizers made with synthetic ingredients or sewage sludge; bioengineering; or ionizing radiation. Before a product can be labeled "organic," a Government-approved certifier inspects the farm where the food is grown to make sure the farmer is following all the rules necessary to meet USDA organic standards. Companies that handle or process organic food before it gets to your local supermarket or restaurant must be certified, too.

:)

*slap head* Thats not what they meant. They didnt say anything about washing them will make it organic. They said they dont care if its organic or not they just wash them and eat them. No matter what. Get what im saying? I did ate some organic and they taste the same to me. So yea...

washing them will make them like new wont be the same as being organic as never was used but its still the chemical that change the taste and smell. if no chemicals on it as the smell and taste will taste fresher and sweeter? so yes it is BIG difference. thats what im trying to say ..

why dont u try an experiement ? u will see big difference between genetically modified apple and organic apple. let me know what u think of that? :)

washing them will make them like new wont be the same as being organic as never was used but its still the chemical that change the taste and smell. if no chemicals on it as the smell and taste will taste fresher and sweeter? so yes it is BIG difference. thats what im trying to say ..

why dont u try an experiement ? u will see big difference between genetically modified apple and organic apple. let me know what u think of that? :)

.....I repeat no one said washing them will make it like organic....

Still taste the same to me.

I do like eat Organic mostly but I can't afford it. Because I have no job. :( Some of my family are very organic and delicious recipes for cooking. YUMMY

I do like eat Organic mostly but I can't afford it. Because I have no job. :( Some of my family are very organic and delicious recipes for cooking. YUMMY

grow in your backyard :)
I know it's hard job but worth to save money.

My parents are health freaks, also...they eat organic food and healthy foods. :)

grow in your backyard :)
I know it's hard job but worth to save money.

I do have herbal plants here but 1 problem. I live in apartment upstairs. :( My mom do have her garden in her backyard. If I have a house. I will get my own garden for SURE! I must have it! I want to save my money instead go to store and buy it. I am very picky to buy a fruits and vegetables. Because it will go bad and molds. I hate to see it! Yuck! I always must have a FRESH! I am enjoying work on my own garden. :)

That's good! :) I love the Organic Recipes! I like to be more health than non organic.

That's great! I like recipes and homebrewed dinners, they're generally are yummy than eat out.

i voted - organic

i copied and pasted my quote in other organic thread.

yup my family always eat organic foods because there are no chemicals plus our very good friend who happens to be our next door neighbor has cancer for a long time and she cant eat regular foods. sometimes when she is exhausted and cant cook herself while her hubby works at nights, we always welcome her to come over our home for our organic dinner so she can eat them. that is why we always prepare the organic foods for her in case, but since then we really enjoy these organic foods. my dogs love organic dried dog foods.

Organic mostly. If I see a organic food and non-organic food on the shelf, I would grab the organic one.

Hi Healthy Members!

Does anyone including yourself discuss about organic foods?

Why do I love eating organic foods? Because of clean foods into your digestion system to make you feel energy, younger, focus, activities and happy health lifestyle.

If you are shopping at health food grocery, click Whole Foods Market

If you or your loved one go out to eat at health food restaurants, check out Vegetarian restaurants guide and directory of natural health food stores by HappyCow

You can share your health experience with us about organic foods. Lets talk this out! Thanks so much!

WKW32

I love to eat organic food. It's very important for my health. I can find organic at supermarket close to my home. It's little expensive than non organic.

I am wonder if I can eat organic when I get pregnancy??

Hi Healthy Members!

Why do I love eating organic foods? Because of clean foods into your digestion system to make you feel energy, younger, focus, activities and happy health lifestyle.

If you or your loved one go out to eat at health food restaurants, check out Vegetarian restaurants guide and directory of natural health food stores by HappyCow

You can share your health experience with us about organic foods. Lets talk this out! Thanks so much!

WKW32

Hi Healthy Members!

WKW32

There yu are .......... LOLZ!!!!!:wave:

Back