Ordering from McD's

CJB

Reaction score
As I was about to go to bed, the second I opened the bedroom door, my first step went squish into a pile of dog shit. Turns out my dog went on our floor because he just couldn't hold it anymore. So after cleaning and mopping the whole area, my wife and I decided to take him for a walk to make sure he got it all out. It was about 1AM.

Well, as we were walking him, we decided to go for a burger at McDonald's. So she went in to order while I waited with the dog outside. They said we have to order from the drive-thru window since it's nighttime. We figured it was a safety measure so we went to the window to order.

Then they told us we have to be in a car to order from the drive-thru. Well we didn't have a car with us cause we were walking our dog, not to mention my wife doesn't have a license and I'm blind. Just as we were going to head home a car pulled up and my wife thought of an idea. Why don't we ask him if he can order for us and we'll pay him the cost of our meal? He said he was more than happy to and that he'd drive around.

So he came back around and said it's probably easier if we just say the order in the speaker and he drives around to the pick up. As we were doing that, one of the workers came out and yelled "You can't do that! You're not allowed to do that! You have to be in the car to order!"

"So...get in the car," he said. My wife hopped in the car and ordered from inside the car and I waited with the dog. We put in our order and waited. As we waited, another car pulled up.

They called the cops on us. So they were explaining the story to the cops and the cops were just like "mmhm yeah ok," and drove off. Probably to attend to things like selling drugs and murder. The whole time the three or so night-staff were glaring at us.

Well, we got our order, and they probably spit in it, but at least we got our cheeseburger.

And don't forget: none of this would've happened if I hadn't step in a pile of dog shit. :cool2:

lol.... funny story. My friend and I took a break from studying for midterm and we walked to Arby's. It was late at night. We walked thru drive-thru and the cashier was "um...... ok" but gave us our food. Just our lucky night at that time.

Other time at different state - my friend and I ordered it while we were on bicycle. We rode bikes to from state to state via mountain trails :lol:

Last year - an even more challenging feat..... ordering at drive-thru on motorcycle.... and you ask - what's so challenging about it? well it requires 2 hands and 1 foot to operate the motorcycle and... there's no cup holder :lol:

lol.... funny story. My friend and I took a break from studying for midterm and we walked to Arby's. It was late at night. We walked thru drive-thru and the cashier was "um...... ok" but gave us our food. Just our lucky night at that time.

Other time at different state - my friend and I ordered it while we were on bicycle. We rode bikes to from state to state via mountain trails :lol:

Last year - an even more challenging feat..... ordering at drive-thru on motorcycle.... and you ask - what's so challenging about it? well it requires 2 hands and 1 foot to operate the motorcycle and... there's no cup holder :lol:

:sure: Put it in the bags on the back of the bike.

ha, that was funny, weird story! next time i will try to be pretending like i am in a car as an invisiable car. Wonder if i ll get a food. ha

:sure: Put it in the bags on the back of the bike.

at that time - my bike was bare minimum cuz I just got the bike. Was busy riding around and then got hungry. Now I've got bags and shit :rockon:

yeah i agree.

I ve always loved MCD since i was a baby. lol

when we moved to America, our apartment was next to McDonald. so I've been eating at MCD since 3 years old. I haven't eaten at McD in a long time though. I mainly go to Burger King. But then.... I eat at BK sparsely - maybe once or twice per couple months.

yeah i agree.

I ve always loved MCD since i was a baby. lol

x2 I really like the breakfast there. Used to be my sunday morning ritual. Steak bagel and newspaper. (no I didn't eat the newspaper) The steak bagel and a couple of Breakfast burritos were perfect for a hangover.

Last edited:
Why would you go there that late night?

Because we could. Where I live, the idea that a place is open past 6 PM is amazing. Even the buses don't run after 6. Something was open so we had to go just to go. :giggle:

next time you get a pup, train him to paw you if he have to go.

:rofl: Now people are gonna think our pup just spends all his days pooping everywhere.

Yesterday was unusual cause my wife passed out at 6 PM and I had to go to a night class from 6 to 10 PM so he didn't get to go for a walk for awhile.

:rofl: Now people are gonna think our pup just spends all his days pooping everywhere.

Yesterday was unusual cause my wife passed out at 6 PM and I had to go to a night class from 6 to 10 PM so he didn't get to go for a walk for awhile.

Nah, I knew you usually take him for a walk. I just thought it was just one of those days that he really had to go. And that one of you were home. which one of you were. whenever I'm asleep, My pup used to lay his snout on me when he had to go . He'll wait and wait.. lay his snout on me repeatly until I wake up and take him out.

Nah, I knew you usually take him for a walk. I just thought it was just one of those days that he really had to go. And that one of you were home. which one of you were. whenever I'm asleep, My pup used to lay his snout on me when he had to go . He'll wait and wait.. lay his snout on me repeatly until I wake up and take him out.

My dog does that but my wife, when passed out, is more oblivious to sound and sight than I am. :giggle:

This story is too funny! Shows how a chain of event can occur by taking a step...

Back