Opening Day

Cubs gave the Cards a 5-0 spanking lastnite. Still got 18/19 more meetings w/ them tho. Sighs...

Ugh. Your team keeps winning and my team is struggling. It's still early in the season. We shall see. :D

The Mariners are at .500 now. Onward and upward from here hopefully. :D

How's your team doing? Look for me in the stands at Safeco. I've got a sweet mullet. :D

Go, Cubs, go
Go, Cubs, go
Hey, Chicago, what do you say
The Cubs are gonna win today!!

The Mariners are struggling now. We must be cursed just like the Cubs. :afro:

Hey! Chicago whadda ya know?
The Cubs have blown four in a row!
Go, Cubs Go!
Go, Cubs Go!

Will be watching Brewers vs Cubs @ 7:05 pm CT for the Cubs division clinch.

Cubs Won the World Series!!
Go! Cubs! Go!
Hey, Chicago whadda ya say?
The Cubs are gonna win today!
Go! Cubs! Go!

^Good job Cubs. I was really pulling for them too. Mariners vs Cubs next year in the World Series I hope. Until then my pal Cappy can celebrate. :afro:

Mariners vs Cubs next year in the World Series I hope

Hey Woody, remember the Cubs and Mariners traded Mike Montgomery, for Cubs triple A prospect, Daniel Vogelbach in July? I don't know if you noticed, but ex-Mariner Montgomery, got the save and final out in game 7. I hope that Vogelbach improves in 2017. He does have a good bat. Cubs vs Mariners, World Series 2017!!

Yes. Montgomery pitched well. If I remember right he wasn't too happy about the trade. What now? :afro:

Baseball is right around the corner folks. I feel like it's the Mariner's year. Wait. I say that every year. :afro:

Cubs 2016 World Series Rings. Beautiful!! ($70,000+ each) I want one! I should set up a Go_Fund_Me page! Fan replicas start @ $300-$10,800. http://www.jostens.com/apps/prochamp/chicagocubs/fans/productDetail.mvc?osr=FAN_RING1_CC31
Cubs-World-Series-rings-810x395.jpg

I've only just begun to take a real interest in baseball. I feel like I've been missing out and have so much history to catch up on. Not to mention the 367 million rules and regulations to memorize.

Back