Oovoo or skype

Celticty

Reaction score
Does anyone have OOVOO OR SKYPE? I need someone to practice ASL and would like to finally sign with some friends seeing how I just got a webcam YAY!!

I have P3 from Purple/hovrs.com. Just got it 2-3 weeks ago, but do not have Skype. I am also just learning ASL. It seems I know more than I think I do, because when I went into a little store today I automatically signed what I wanted and they understood me. Totaaly shocked myself.

i had oovoo.. should get skype.... when i do i'll let you know ;)

I was wondering if everybody would wanna do a video chat together?
That would be great to get to know everyone and also practice ASL :)
Does Skype even have video conference?

Kristina Skype is free if you skype PC to PC, it only costs if you want to call people from your PC to phone.

Simply I know you can do a conference type call with others, more than one person. but I am not sure if you can video more than one person in.

Awhile back a lot of us met on Stickam a few times to do a video type chat. It had a chatroom for text and you can have many people on cam. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to see a lot of faces of the people we talk to on here daily. Maybe we can plan something again on a weekend.

:)

I may just stick with my P3 only as I don't have very meny people in my phone book who I can practice ASL with. Just LDNanna and SallyLou.

Kristina, I'm trying to get my webcam situation solved. Hooked up a video camera on another driver and couldn't get P3 to recognize it. Hope I can figure out what kind to get. I learned some more ASL! :D

Kristina Skype is free if you skype PC to PC, it only costs if you want to call people from your PC to phone.

Simply I know you can do a conference type call with others, more than one person. but I am not sure if you can video more than one person in.

Awhile back a lot of us met on Stickam a few times to do a video type chat. It had a chatroom for text and you can have many people on cam. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to see a lot of faces of the people we talk to on here daily. Maybe we can plan something again on a weekend.

That would be awesome! We should do that on a weekend soon. Be great to meet new friends and have fun learning. Mind if I friend you on here?

ok, I downloaded oovoo and got nothing there! :( no friends!
my username (or whatever it calls) it's: xsuperchick and for skype it's the same. I know, "xsuperchick" sooo original lol xD
It works for me, I think it's easy to remember and it's like a brand for me :)

x

ooVoo is pretty smooth.

Lissa I will add you when I get home.

both my ooVoo and Skype are: tcwelker

Back