Oovoo or skype

Right now, no one contacts me on ooVoo, and only 1 person on my P3. Skype is also pretty silent. Hoping I will get to use them more after we get our house built.

I have ooVoo or is that OOvOO? :lol: I only use it once before but I am still using it and have not yet got any one to talk in sign. That is okay, just have to be patient. I will only have free conversation with one on one, not two or three people. That would mean I will have to pay for that. :hmm:

Also I found out something else from the news report.

Microsoft agrees to buy Skype for $8.5 billion, Fortune has confirmed. :shock:

Does that mean that anyone who have Skype will have to pay or subscribe to use the Skype? I mean, $8.5 billion is way too much for our tastes. Why did Microsoft want to buy that? :hmm:

i dont go onto oovoo beacuse no one uses it that i know of (family and friend wise)

I have ooVoo or is that OOvOO? :lol: I only use it once before but I am still using it and have not yet got any one to talk in sign. That is okay, just have to be patient. I will only have free conversation with one on one, not two or three people. That would mean I will have to pay for that. :hmm:

Also I found out something else from the news report.

Microsoft agrees to buy Skype for $8.5 billion, Fortune has confirmed. :shock:

Does that mean that anyone who have Skype will have to pay or subscribe to use the Skype? I mean, $8.5 billion is way too much for our tastes. Why did Microsoft want to buy that? :hmm:

As of right now, Skype offers both free and premium services, and that will probably continue to be the case with Microsoft. Skype is just a really popular (and therefore profitable) application, so of course MS would want it. :) (I work in Internet Marketing, and just finished a big debate about MS acquiring Skype...)

I have both Ovoo and Skype, but I haven't used Ovoo yet. I use Skype on a daily basis for work, and would love to chat if people are interested. I sign, but I admit my skills are pretty rusty. :)

Back