Oops Been gone so long!

PurrMeow

Reaction score
Oops I have been gone so long in months to be back in here argh. I have been totally so busy so far with kids, etc (blah blah), anyway I have not been here in months for alot of reasons. But last spring of 2007 I was in rehab for reasons I am not gonna to say that anyway. Finally I am back what the heck I have been gone too long and didn't realized about this site. DUH ME! But finally I am here. Anyone gonna to shoot me out of this site? HMMM!

Welcome back!! Good to see you back here again. Now don't run away from alldeaf home! lol

Wow It has been long, It is so good to have you back!! *Hugs!*

Ahh welcome back PurrMeow.. glad ya decided to purr up and rejoin us eh? LOL...

Hey, welcome back girl :hug: good to see you again.

Welcome back!! Good to see you back here again. Now don't run away from alldeaf home! lol

Lol I ain't run away alldeaf. Very funny but I ain't run away but but but u know what I have been doing (Shhh Shhh Shh) heh heh...

Hey, welcome back girl :hug: good to see you again.

Tks twinie girl! Glad to be back I was totally busy with kids. Ughhh kids keep me busy U know how the kids are keeping u busy! Anyway Glad to have free time to be online!

MEOWWWWWWWW!!!! Welcome back and do stay and keeping meowing.

Hey horse what"s up? Meow My meow is getting bad cuz of voice just kidding! I am doing great well and been so busy u know how kids keep me busy include my cat and bf lol... Anyway, I remmy I heard u getting a house, have u?

Welcome back Purrmeow, it is good to see ya back. :) hugz

Back