Online Dating for the Deaf/HOH

angoodkind

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you guys have checked out the online dating sites for the deaf/hoh, but they suck, a lot. I lost my hearing a few years ago, and feel really awkward on those sites.

To fill that void, I created a subreddit Online Dating For The Deaf and Hard of Hearing for people to post in. Check it out, and create a post!

I don't know how many of you guys have checked out the online dating sites for the deaf/hoh, but they suck, a lot. I lost my hearing a few years ago, and feel really awkward on those sites.

To fill that void, I created a subreddit Online Dating For The Deaf and Hard of Hearing for people to post in. Check it out, and create a post!

Yes I am looking for deaf dating site but there are only a few deaf ppl and some are scam and fake hearing ppl there

about the only dating site I know of for deaf/hoh is DeafMatch International.

Don't know how good it is anymore, it's been years since I've been on that site.

about the only dating site I know of for deaf/hoh is DeafMatch International.

Don't know how good it is anymore, it's been years since I've been on that site.

Sadly, most of the dating sites cost money. I am not against the fact they got to make money. But I am not into paying big bucks to get maybe one or two messages month.:|

Back