One for the resident cat ladies ...

omg i just read about wiscossin univercity a cat called double trouble..cat people please read it i dont know how to do link so i urge you to find it and stop this awful practice

Anybody see this one today? I love it hahaha

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture5990-65661-10151563156242866-545795633-n.jpg

:giggle:...reminds me of our cat Mr. Sid....he's never caught the red light and actually climbs the wall trying to get it!...Believe it's drove him batty...my boys drive him crazy with it.

:giggle:...reminds me of our cat Mr. Sid....he's never caught the red light and actually climbs the wall trying to get it!...Believe it's drove him batty...my boys drive him crazy with it.

And that cat in the pix had crazy cat eyes to go with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG!! my cat did that to me for really real the other night wait I posted a pic on fb I'll put it on here. Walking through the living room in the dark she pounced on me then slid down my leg. I can't wait to get her declawed next wednesday. It was supposed to get done the begining of this month but the think the vet was just trying to get more money out of me. I'd dropped her off in the am right, then they text me a little while later they want to run some tests on her blood and do a bile test??? Some enzyme was high or low I don't remember and they wanted to make sure those levels were normal for her before they did surgery (she was getting spaded and declawed) oh and they wanted her on meds, and that the bill for all that would be $109. Okay fine so I go get her and her meds, which is a pill, they want me to try to get her take, and she has to take it on an empty stomach. Are you for real. Then they text me the next day, oh she's fine they can do the surgery tommorw if I want. Well, no I just spent the money for the declawing on all your stupid tests now we have to wait another month. So I ask about the meds, does she still need them, doc says she'd like her to take them but if it's too hard don't worry about it. I want to punch them all in the throat. But anyway this is what she did to me a couple days ago, used my leg like a fire pole.

When I was a health aid I had a client that had a cat and I went to his apartment wearing tennis pegs that had little pom pom on the back. Very bad idea, the cat tried to bite a pom pom and bite my ankle instead!
I had to go to ER as the bite broke my skin.

When I was a health aid I had a client that had a cat and I went to his apartment wearing tennis pegs that had little pom pom on the back. Very bad idea, the cat tried to bite a pom pom and bite my ankle instead!
I had to go to ER as the bite broke my skin.

Once a dog scares a friendly feral cat that it jumped onto me, tore through my pants, sinks her claws into my calf to get away from the dog.

I got nasty MRSA. However I am not mad at the cat. :)

She was being a cat! I called her "shadow" because she likes to hide in shady area.

That's her:

Attachments

• Shadow.jpg
    Shadow.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 20
Once a dog scares a friendly feral cat that it jumped onto me, tore through my pants, sinks her claws into my calf to get away from the dog.

I got nasty MRSA. However I am not mad at the cat. :)

She was being a cat! I called her "shadow" because she likes to hide in shady area.

That's her:

You're lucky you did not get cat scratch fever too.

This one fits too well......

Attachments

• 3E63G53Hd5I45E65M7d5be7ecf579d7561334.jpg
    3E63G53Hd5I45E65M7d5be7ecf579d7561334.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 14
here are a few I think might be funny as hell... hehe

funny-cat-tries-to-be-a-human.jpg

funny-cat-bread-buns.jpg

funny-cat-pictures-6.jpg

funny-cat.jpg
BANAZI!!!!

funny-cat-captions-9.jpg